Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

Indeed! And some crazy Star Wars fans will buy both! LOL
Some will buy multiple copies of both.

Joseph

Reaction score

Not me, one is plenty! :smile:
All we need is one. Unless they come out with a special special edition a few years later.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

All we need is one. Unless they come out with a special special edition a few years later.
They are going to have some sort of special edition! They'll release all 3 in a boxed set, or even all 6! Talk about ripping us off LOL! I'm still angry that they're doing that with Lord of the Rings too. grrrrrr LOL :smile:

Joseph

Reaction score

They are going to have some sort of special edition! They'll release all 3 in a boxed set, or even all 6! Talk about ripping us off LOL! I'm still angry that they're doing that with Lord of the Rings too. grrrrrr LOL :smile:

What will happen if they start doing that with muppet movies?

beaker

Reaction score
Ack, I cant even look at a vhs tape anymore...beyond obsolete...with the exception of tape trades and rarities, its dvd all the way. in fact, i believe a day is coming when we'll be able to vcdr(cdr) & dvd-r trade, replacing the old days of two vcrs and a blank vhs. Why, one of these days youll be able to trade a cdr/dvd-r with m@wdw, sex and violence, mv3d, heck even tinkerdee for say a sam and friends, santa cluas switch, and recent commercials.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

What will happen if they start doing that with muppet movies?
Only if there was extra footage would I buy them. Otherwise my movies are good enough. :smile:

Joseph

Reaction score

Only if there was extra footage would I buy them. Otherwise my movies are good enough. :smile:
I will keep that in mind :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm glad someone told Lucas to pull his head out and put this out before Christmas...although most of my friends already have it on DVD--frequent trips to Hong Kong and copyright violators, dontchaknow...

I'll be happy to wait for the legal version. I just wish we'd see the original trilogy on DVD sometime before 2006, but doesn't sound like THAT one is going to happen--Lucas is going to wait until after Episode III, and then do some "tinkering" with the originals. Again. Ugh.

I STILL can't handle Luke's scream when he jumps into the Cloud City shaft to escape Darth Vader....why why why why why was that necessary?

Man, I'm a geek.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!

:wink: