Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hey Kevin you know Master Replicas is making replica costumes well They should make a replica of Scooters jacket with The Muppet show logo on it for people to buy to wear. I would buy one right away.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
RKUNKLER said:
Hey Kevin you know Master Replicas is making replica costumes well They should make a replica of Scooters jacket with The Muppet show logo on it for people to buy to wear. I would buy one right away.
Great idea! Make it and I'm buying!! :wink:

Garland

Reaction score
Besides...Everyone looks great in lime green!

Daz

Reaction score
That's great news, it will save us guys in the UK a fortune on postage & customs charges!

Thanks for posting that Chris.

Daz

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love the pictures but I hope for their sake that they use an older picture of Aniaml. I've always hated that poser of Animal. But I don't know either. Looking good and can't wait to hear more news about the other Muppets and more on Kermit too. :smile: :halo:

Garland

Reaction score
I sense that somewhere bunches of Authentic green fleeced little creatures are being sheared at this moment in preparation!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey Garland, great site you have! Love the virtual dummy.So I am curious now.Tell me,are you an archive avatar from a fan, or does your master own the original Garland or what happened to him?
Regards from the other Dummy at MCF.

Garland

Reaction score
Hey Thanks Muppetperson!
My master owns the original Garland....me! Not quite as old as I pretend to be...just the magic of black and white :smile:
I'm an early Bill Nelson sculpt and design...if you happen to follow vent makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.