1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by TogetherAgain, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

That would be torture for me :p

But really I think I've gotten better about the constant changing of avatars. I used to have a different one like every week. Now its more like a different one every three weeks XD
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

While we're speaking about avatars a bit...Boy do I have a hard time following avatars. They keep changing...I can't keep up with them. A user's avatar is the image I associate the user with...then I can't get used to the new image. And then if someone uses a similar avatar of someone else, then I get the two users confused.
    There used to be a truth or dare thread? Cool!
    bandit likes this.
  3. bandit Well-Known Member

OoO! We had one of these on a forum I frequented many many maaaaany moons ago. *lol* It was SUCH a blast but....Eh, I doubt it would be such a big hit here.
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That was hilarious! I just dug up the thread. I love how LinkiePie never responded...
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I have that same problem too: I come to identify people by their avatars, I've grown accustomed to some people changing their avatars all the time, but some users change them so infrequently that when they do, I have trouble recognizing them until I see their name below the avatar.
  6. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I must be very confusing to you then:halo:

Thats actually why I stopped with the Floyd avatars to begin with and will not use an avatar from something someone else is using. We used to have a bunch of people with Floyd avatars and it just got confusing. I never got back into the habit
    bandit likes this.
  7. bandit Well-Known Member

I have to admit I'm like that too. I don't like to hoard in on anyone's territory and usually go for something completely different if I notice there is another avatar like the one I want already.
    Red's an exception because....she was always my fav muppet and it was a childhood nickname of mine and there's just too much nostalgia wrapped up in it to not go there. Couldn't part with it. BUT I would normally throw Lina Inverse up here or something else totally random. It's true.
  8. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I don't think there is any real reason as to why I use what I use. A few occasions there is. Like when a bunch of us were using AiW avatars. This one is because of me accidentally starting something while just trying to be weird in the describe yourself thread.

But usually I put something up that is either totally random, or what I am currently obsessed with
  9. bandit Well-Known Member

Well there you go. *lol* I think alot of us on here are currently obsessed with whatever it is we're posting about here.

Though....I really have to fight the urge to put up Coily or Krankor from various MST3K episodes. OR Nanny from Voltron. She's always a joy.
  10. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well I did start playing Brutal Legend again so I guess the timing was good :p
    bandit likes this.
  11. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Speaking of changing avatars, I have a folder of Robin the Frog avatars for future use.
  12. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I think the current one is my third, LOL.
  13. Hubert Well-Known Member

Yes, you are. For a while I kept getting you mixed up with Dr. Tooth when you had your Slink avatar. Reason being I know Dr. Tooth likes Arthur and often has cartoon avatars, so I thought you were Dr. Tooth until I saw him with his avatar. Then I'd get confused again.
    That's why my avatar is Behemoth and Shakey Sanchez. No similar avatars there.
  14. heralde Well-Known Member

That actually happened to me with you awhile back, lol.
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, I remember a time when you never even had one.
  16. heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah that's true it took me awhile to take the plunge so the speak. :insatiable:
  17. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I don't remember ever changing mine from something to what it currently is. Maybe it's time that I should change mine to something more current. What do you all think? What should I change it to? *Poll will be conducted here if interested, no a poll will NOT go up nor a new thread created for this cause it's not that big of a deal*

Daniel
  18. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

You should change your avatar to a picture of Sweetums. He was the first character that came to my mind when I saw this.
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You could use an av to shamelessly plug Frightmare Alley... just a thought.
  20. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Nevah gonna happen, man. Change is good.
    --------------