Bad Baby Names

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
With a last name like that, you're sunk to begin with.
Yeah . . . I guess their house is a moderhome.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Yeah . . . I guess their house is a moderhome.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
It would appear so. What's the world coming to? Hopefully it isn't full of mold.

Davina

Reaction score
bad or at least questionable names in my family history...
Royal Blue and Dorcus are the two big ones that I won't be naming any future children after.
My parents were quite creative with naming myself and my two siblings. My parents were David Donald and Dorothy Louise. As the first born, they named me after my dad, so I got Davina Dawn. My sister was named D'Nita Louise. (D'Nita was shortened from Dawnita which my mom liked but thought might be a bit confusing...) And my brother was graced with Donald Earl (Named after our grandfathers Donald Victor and Eldon Earl.)
My step children were all graced with somewhat unusual names as well; Bailey Aleah Nicole, Dakota Chase Treven, Ian McKenzie Rayl, Briehton Michala Rayl, and Mattie Adeline Gabriella.
On my hubby's side, he doubt's we'd ever name anyone after his father, Merlin Eugene.. whom everyone called Bill.
My nieces have gotten odd names too.. Shalya Lynn and Mikayla Louise..

I do have a cousin who got stuck with Mercedes.. as a middle name though, so she got off light.....

It's nice to not have to worry about having 6 other kids in your class with your name.. but it's always such a bummer not being able to find "personalized" stuff with your name...

(course, who am I to talk.. I always though Tholden Michael Scot would be a good name for a boy.... I do have friends who gave their son a really, really unusual name.. though atm, I seem to have blocked it... too bad he won't be able to....)

Beebers

Reaction score
That's a hilarious post. Royal Blue? Are you serious? Davina is a beautiful name, just was arrived at circuitously, that's all. One of my best friends is named Anders, from an old family surname. Not Anderson, just Anders. He always goes by Andy but I love his actual name. People go about 50-50 on it, love it or hate it. The Hazel thing, that's a name for a matronly old matron in a flowered housedress with an apron and stockings rolled to her knees. With a floor mop. The poor child must have been born dressed that way. And Phineas, well. No words, really. I keep picturing him on dates with girls who are saying "Oh, Finny, baby." *sigh* I need more coffee.

:frown:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I know someone named Anders too--a cool name. I also know (from the news) of someone who named his baby with a 2.0 at the end instead of "junior." Mike 2.0 or something... :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
My Anders doesn't but he certainly could fit the bill nicely, he's pretty hillbilly albeit an intellectual one. There must be an Anders somewhere who is in a hillbilly band. Oh, how about the boxer George Foreman? He has five sons and named all of them George. Easier to keep track of 'em all that way, for sure.

:smile: :smile: :smile: