Bad Guys/Villains we didn't root for

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean Dolores Jane Umbridge?
You're not alone in hating her... That's why Hermoine changed her middle name from Jane to Jean, so she wouldn't have even the remotest thing in common with her.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
The Queen from Snow White, the Alien from Aliens :smile:, Man in Bambi, Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
For me, it would be easier to name some of the bad/semi-bad guys, villains, etc. that I did like:

Jareth the Goblin King-Mmm...*sighs*

Max from The Muppet Movie-Mainly because he ended up switching sides halfway through the movie.

The Cheshire Cat-I still don't see why he's classified as a "Disney Villain" occasionally. I can't think of anything bad he did.

Sher Khan and Kaa from The Jungle Book-Even though it was classic Disney animation, I hated that movie. That day we watched it in band class I just wanted it to end already. (Besides, we never even finished watching The Pagemaster or Great Muppet Caper from the two days before.)

The Wicked Witch of the West-Pretty much only after seeing the musical Wicked.

Yorick

Reaction score
Star Wars - Palpatine
Gumby - Blockheads

Drtooth

Reaction score
Depending on the version, I really didn't root for Sonic SatAm Robotnik, but I truly do root for ASOTH Robotnik so he can go Snooopingas usual! plus, Sonic is pretty insufferable in that series.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
So, you don't want Dastardly and Muttley to capture that insufferable pigeon? I do.
Ha ha ha- I loved watching that cartoon as a kid. And the whole fun of it was watching Dastardly and Muttley get outsmarted by the pigeon all the time. I can hear the theme song in my head now. lol:smile::big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Let's see, as for "villains" I didn't root for, I'll say...

The Frog Killer in the Muppet Moive- Because he's the only muppet bad guy (that I can think of anyway) that was ready and willing to actually kill Kermit. Granted this was a pretty small part of the movie, but that's still a WHOLE another level of evil my friends, :smile:. Which of course, brings me to...

Doc Hopper- He didn't start off so bad with just wanting Kermit to be his mascot for his chain of frog leg joints, though pushy and annoying as not wanting to take Kermit's no for an answer. But after awhile, especially with hiring that frog killer, it was pretty much hey chill Doc.

Eddie Vrock/Vemon in Spider-Man 3- Not Vemon in the Spider-man comics and cartoons mind you, cause I thought the character was pretty cool in those. But in the movie, he was such a poorly written character that you can tell was just forced in there cause of his popularity in the comics. Some people I know also blame the actor that protrayed him, that being Topher Grace, but honestly I don't think it would of matter who they got to play him in that movie. I honestly think Topher did the best he could with what he was given so to speak.

Todd in Beavis and Butt-Head- He was just such a jerk and seemly got everything, including really hot girls, by being a huge jerk.

Maybe I'll be able to think of more later.

But as for baddies, I did root for...

I have to agree with everyone on Shedder and Krang.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Totally Ben Linus. Didn't root for him at first, but he turned out to be the biggest victim on the show. And besides, he's way cooler than Jack, let's just face it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Might as well add:

Hordak: If for no other reason, I'm a Skellitor Man.

Starscream: Let's face it... he's like the Dwight Schrute of the Decepticons... always trying to usurp Megatron... he's a funny character and all, but he's a FUNNIER character when he fails.