Bert and Ernie, Cousins?

BEAR

Reaction score
MWoO said:
The inbetween ones you listed are pretty much the ones who's metal ages are of children, but lead some what adult lives. The THM for example is suppose to have the mind of a 2 year old, yet he wonders around the streets pretty much.

Oh, and telly is suppose to be a kid I think. He might be around Big Birds age.
Yeah, Telly was just the one I didn't know what to do with. He is just a big kid I guess.
Two-Headed I didn't put as a kid because I don't really see him..er them...ah IT as one, but he doesn't exactly take on an adult role either.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Snuffy would probably be a kid too since he's around Big Bird's age. Actually, I think I read somewhere that he was four.

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Snuffy would probably be a kid too since he's around Big Bird's age. Actually, I think I read somewhere that he was four.
Yes, he is written to represent the psychological age of a 4 year old, just as Herry and Big Bird are to represent 6, Prairie 7, Grover 4, Elmo and Zoe 3. Snuffy could be a kid because he goes to "Snufflegarten" yet he is also called Mister, so who really knows.

BEAR

Reaction score
That was an amazing interview! I love when he slid from voice to voice. Also, the big question at the end...I love that the question was asked to Bert himself. It was interesting. And the answer is exactly what we all knew all along. They are best friends and nothing more.

zanimum

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Its funny cuz neither of them have jobs and they live by themselves with no parents.
They've served as archaelogists. Remember the Egyptian skit?

DTF

Reaction score
Which can still support the college student idea. They could have been on a trip with some college group - perhaps Professor Grover or even Forgetful Jones' more well-known cousin led it :smile: I mean, I don't know how you get that job. They would thus be able to be shown not having jobs because they don't need jobs, and you actually get the nice balance between the college brain who goes there only to study versus Ernie, the guy who goes to have fun & really enjoy his freedom - but who probably also manages some good grades.

And, I know one person and another I've heard of who spent 10 years in college, so in the timelessness that is SS it would explain their continued existence int he same place.

Censored

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
of course they're just best of friends. can we just drop this?

I see you're back to your old job as self-appointed moderator.