Best/Worst advertising mascots

Pepe'sgal90

Reaction score
Best: Energizer bunny, Pillsbury dough boy and the M&Ms
Worst: Definitely the Burger King guy, creepy

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Best: I like the Gecko(though I did like him better when he was telling people not to call him), Bar None Dog, I actually kinda like the Nasonex Bee. Snap, Crackle, Pop,

Worst. Along with othersI don't like the BK king and I really dislike the Giecko Caveman. The first commercial was clever I thought (where the guy says "so easy a cavemane could do it" then he throws down the boom mike yells "not cool" and walks off.) But after that I just got so annoyed by that guy. There were times I would yell "you don't even live in a cave!" at the TV.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love the energizer bunny. Its adorable. I used to have a bunny that ran across the floor, hitting its drum. i also had a christmas tree ornament XD

For worst...the Burger King. He makes me want to go hide and cower in a corner

Drtooth

Reaction score
I haven't seen the BK King in SO long. I don't think they even use him anymore.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know, I love Charlie the Tuna as well. But I have to say, I'm surpised no one mentioned how creepy it is, that the dude actually WANTS to be caught by a tuna company and therefore will be killed and served up for lunch. :confused:

Princeton

Reaction score
This isn't necessarily a mascot question, but I saw a commercial recently where a teenage girl drops her phone and says "Oh, smudge!", then breaks a nail and says "Ding dang it!" Can anyone tell me what product the commercial was for? (And it's not for Orbit Gum, so I don't want to hear it).

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's some stupid AARP Mobile Phone plan commercial that has these ANNOYING old guy twins. If they're not the same guy, I would be surprised, but it still doesn't make it annoying beyond all reasonable belief.

And I hate all those cartoon mascots they have for prescription medications... especially (while it's not a mascot, per se) those Abilify commercials where the doctors, for NO FREAKING reason mind you, pull down a movie screen with of movie of SAID same doctor who's standing right there talking about the various ways Abilify will kill you.

WHY!?!

You're right THERE!!!! Why do you need a friggin' movie of yourself talking about something if you're standing RIGHT THERE?!?! And in EVERY commercial with different doctors too. WHO came up with that?!?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And I hate all those cartoon mascots they have for prescription medications... especially (while it's not a mascot, per se) those Abilify commercials where the doctors, for NO FREAKING reason mind you, pull down a movie screen with of movie of SAID same doctor who's standing right there talking about the various ways Abilify will kill you.

WHY!?!

You're right THERE!!!! Why do you need a friggin' movie of yourself talking about something if you're standing RIGHT THERE?!?! And in EVERY commercial with different doctors too. WHO came up with that?!?
They need an excuse to start listing the side effects seemingly out of nowhere, and especially in a cartoon you need something interesting going on on the screen. But yeah the doctor appearing on a screen wasn't the most creative transition.