1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bill Baretta Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Salmoto, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Salmoto New Member

We talk a whole lot about other Muppet Performers, but there hasn't been much said about their next-to-newest performer, Bill Baretta. Bill is, in my opinion, an asset to the JHC. He is candid, funny, and brings an undeniably wonderful energy to all his characters. Pepe is just a rod puppet but when he's jumpimg aorund with all his arms wiggling, I think very fondly of him.

Talking of Puppet types, Bill does them all, from standard types like Johnny Fiamma, to immense advanced species like Bobo. Sure he tends to do more original characters than revivals of characters, as we'd like to see. But, we don't want to throw out any of his characters. They all have great personalities and interact with the classic Muppets well. Bill rocks! There's no denying it.

Anyone have something to add, ok?
  2. EmmyMik New Member

Yes, I have something to add.

BBB!

(ok, so not a whole lot to add)

:D
  3. Jackie New Member

4. EmmyMik New Member

It's funny though, when Bill visited the BBB, we didn't say a whole lot!

(I still remember being so hyper about that. Ah... memories...)
  5. RockSTAR girl Member

Oh My God

I have been waiting for this thread for sooooo long. I love Bill, unfortunatley there isn't that much info about him on the net. He is such a great performer, not to mention hes really cute!!

Ok thats all i have to say before i jump. :D
  6. EmmyMik New Member

Duh!

BBB! BBB! BBB! BBB!
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I bet Sarah will be here in a flash.
  8. Super Scooter New Member

Hey, Beau? Salmoto? Have you noticed how we're the only guys who have, and probably will, post here? Hmmm. Maybe that's why Bill plays Pepe so well.:D
  9. ryhoyarbie Active Member

bill, you're a great performer and all...but perform rowlf more often with speaking lines!!!!!

had to get that one out! sorry...

ryan
  10. Super Scooter New Member

Um, dude? I'm not entirely certain you're placing blame where it's due. It ain't exactly Bill's fault.
  11. DriedDragonFly New Member

PePe is defiantly a new favorite of mine. This is mostly because he views the world in humorous illogical ways, is a very over confidant character, and has the cutest voice/phrase. Rock on PePe!
  12. Manda:-D New Member

I LOVE Bill!!!! He brings us Pepe, he brings us Johnny, he brings us Bobo.....(I LOVE Bobo!!!!) And.....HE BROUGHT BACK ROWLF!!!!! And for this fact, and this fact ALONE, I'd love him forever, but especially considering he does some of the FUNIIEST new characters, (props has to go to Brian Henson for Dr. Phil, too though), makes him ALL THE MORE awesome in my eyes!!! So....We love you, Bill!!!!!!!!
    By the way, what's "BBB"? :confused:
  13. RockSTAR girl Member

Manda!!!

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THAT HES HOTTTT!!!

ok ill forgive you this once

14. Jackie New Member

The BBB is the Bill Barretta Borrowers...our goal...to borrow Bill.
  15. EmmyMik New Member

We're a fan club with goals!

16. ryhoyarbie Active Member

i'm not placing any blame on bill. what i'm saying is, try to have a more of a variety with the characters in a movie or on tv...don't just rely on certain characters like pepe that are easy to write for...if i were him, i'd tell the writers to ease up on pepe, and get rowlf back to being a main character..pepe is great and all, but he's getting used so much now a days....don't take the easy road....thats what i'm trying to say scooter...

ryan
  17. Manda:-D New Member

True. Yet another reason to "appreciate" Bill! (Hey, you can DEFINITELY appreciate his looks!!!) ;)
    ......."Bill Barretta Borrowers....."Ooooooooookkkkkkkkkk..........Maybe I shouldn't ask!
  18. sarah_yzma Active Member

*smiles* I'M HERE!

SARAH'S ODE TO BILL

Bill is good at what he does
    He's cute, even on a bus
    I would do anything for him, even sleep on a cot
    cause did i mention....HE'S HOT

Thank you i do take cash

if anyone has ANYTHING about him MAIL me ASAP!!!!!!

Sarah

this is a thread i will certainly come back to!!!!!!!!!
  19. Salmoto New Member

Wow, what glowing comments, the other performers must be jealous they don't get the same kind of compliments.
  20. sarah_yzma Active Member

well we just want bill to be happy!

Sarah