1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by EmmyMik, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

After you insulted Bill like that, the LEAST they'll do is leave stupid voicemails on your cell!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

In fact, you'd be more than lucky not to be THROWN into a cell.
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Ouch i just read what i said and didn't realize at the time how mean of a staement that was. I'm sorry im sure Bill has a wonderfull personality, i hope he really steps up and helps the muppet put some good new things out. I just got to carried away.
  4. Beauregard

Hehe. We're only teasing.

And we'll let you out of your cell in about 50 years...
  5. dwayne1115

good i dont have to work any more ha ha ha
  6. Beauregard

Oh...*looks at check list* Did I forget to mention the slave labour?
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oh sure, more new Muppet stuff, you're only thinking of yourself. What about Bill's personal well being? :zany:

;)
  8. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I agree... the way he performs just amazes me. He brings so much realism. I think he's done his part in contributing to the Muppets quite well, however I will admit, I didn't care much for him at first.
  9. Beauregard

I wonder if it's coincidental that Steve (a late commer to the Muppet tribe) started with a small puppet, Rizzo, and Bill (even later) started with Pepe?

BBB!
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well that means my boyhood dream of becoming a Muffeteer will start with Ali The Ant!
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

With the stuff we've said, I'm still surprised this thread EXISTS. Every time it's brought back, I'm sure Phil rolls his eyes and knows constant keeping us in check will happen.
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Ah, I'm sure Bill has a fine sense of humor about some of this stuff.
  13. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Notice the word some. ;)
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah but any of the normal people will know what to expect checking in this thread by now.

Notice the word normal.
  15. dwayne1115

Hey normal is really kind of overrated. I think the people who are a little strange and weird are what make this web site and the world a better place.
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Luke I think that insinuates that we are the normal ones...and I just can't have that.
  17. Beauregard

We're talking about Luke, you may as well just say, "Luke, I think, just insinuates."

Other than that I only have two things to say:

1. Us, normal? Ahahahahaahah!
    2. BBB!
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Neither can i cos i meant it the other way around. And this is a very appropriate thread to appreciate my insinuating skills - i've had some very moving moments here ..... :o

.... and i'd just like to say how much appreciation i have for the work of Mr Baretta, and Mr McNeil my best to you and all those in the Blue house if you are reading, Sir!
  19. dwayne1115

what blue house the only house i know of is the nut house. ha ha i made a funny
  20. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... blue house... nut house... OH! I get it. The color doesn't have anything to do with the joke. HAHA!

Moving? ... Do I want to know what's "moving", Mr. Penguin.

Or is it as in "Nearly got self moved out of forum"?

*salute!*

;)