1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by EmmyMik, Feb 18, 2003.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

It attracts the laydeez.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

To get to the other side.:o
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well she has been letting herself go a bit lately ......

..... but enough of that, Sarah, i can't believe you are advocating the abuse of cardboard cut-outs. Shame on you, and your extremist views!
  4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

to all carbord cut out that may have read this please dont send us any nasty lawsuits. We have had pleanty of them from Bill's lawers, and Shara keeps diggin holes we will never get out of. BTW no carbord cutouts where harmed in the making of this Thread. Please dont try beating up anything carbord, one day they might fight back. Now plastic is a whole nother story.
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Nasty lawsuits, Dwayne? I don't think that has anything to do with the penguin wearing fancy knickers, cuz his nickers wouldn't be fancy if they were nasty. ;)

... Somehow, that punchline goes for everything!

Hey, why did the train cross the road?
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Oh, but it seems too obvious there....
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

well, actually the train crossed the road because that's the way it's tracts were going, but that's another story...

Say, why is it a fox in the chicken coop is a bad thing when there's always a chicken in the fox hole?
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Why have we got off the subject of Penguins in fancy knickers. I was enjoying the topic!
  9. dwayne1115

forget the piguins i want to know why we got off the suject of my fan club!!!!
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

Because the penguins are sexier! :eek:
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Ahh but who is the sexiest of all?

*points at thread title*
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... Who's Bill Barretta?
  13. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Now you're going to get it!
  14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Ooooooh, baby!
  15. Beauregard

Erm...Joe the Armadillo?
  16. dwayne1115

"looks Around"

Im really confused frist there was a pigunin wearing some wired close and now we don't even know how is sexy.
  17. Beauregard

Is there something simply confusing about sexy penguins in wierd clothing, or is it weird penguins in simple sexy clothing that is confusing, or is simply that confusion is confusing in it's confucious nature?
  18. dwayne1115

wow when i usualy put lol i just mean that was funny, but that really did make me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

:sing:
    Sexy, sexy penguins being sexy!
    :sing:
  20. Beauregard

Well, that neatly killed the thread Scoot. That's what comes from singing about shimmying sexy penguins.