1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by EmmyMik, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh, sure, right, flattery will get you right off the hook I'll bet. ;)
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

:halo:
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I think we've lost focus in this thread...once again.

We're good at that.
  4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

You mean this thread had focus at one time? Well, golly-gee!
  5. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

So much focus, you made a rival thread :D
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Not a rival, as it was presenting the negative, not the positive. More of an immediate inequal.
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well at least we're consistent! ;)

I'm going to be away for a few days by the way, i'm going into counselling over the Britney/Hilton "friendship" split.
  8. Beauregard

Maybe I'll see you there...:concern:
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

Ok, we can watch Muppet movies, share the grief, and create a childrens TV show that ends wars and makes the world a better place .... oh wait, thats been done!
  10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Just slap Britney around a little, Luke. Tell her to find some better friends.
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

The grief is over her losing Hilton, all those girlie shennanigans and nights out together. And slap Britney? Why how dare you - she's a pop princess! LOL
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Slap Britney around a little... hmmm. Gee, Luke, if she's into that sorta thing, I mean... :o

... that's wrong! Spousal abuse is not funny. Then again, I suppose this would more qualify as obsessed stalker victim abuse.
  13. Beauregard

And the BBB wouldn't qualify as that too?
  14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

No, because the victim has the option to read or not to read. ... Sadly, I think he's opted for the latter.

*waits for people to ask why he "opt" off the ladder... that was a silly thing to do!*
  15. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

"walks in as Donald Trump" and says to everyone "your fired"
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Well I meant the cardboard Britney.....but I mean if Luke has high aspirations for the real thing...oh my.
  17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

18. Beauregard

You may be waiting a long time...we don't go for the obvious jokes here. Which reminds me, why is the pengiuin dressed in fancy knickers?
  19. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

BTB who really wears kinckers anymore? And where did my trump topay run off to?i know i found it on the side of the road but it should have not just picked up and left. OH NO was it still alive.
  20. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I don't know! Why IS the penguin dressed in fancy knickers?