Birds Of Prey

kansasteen14

Reaction score
does anyone else watch this show? I think it's pretty good and loved the season finale. I hope they make new episodes.:smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I don't watch it but I always wished that I did because the story line seemed very interesting. I just didn't have time to pick up new shows to watch.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I thought it was horrible and was pleased to hear that the network cancelled it.

Bulldawg

Reaction score
i watched the first 3 episodes and just became bored with it.

its cancelled??

cool.

beaker

Reaction score
Why oh why cant other crappy Super hero tv garbage like Mutant X get the can to? Astonishing, they allow stuff like Mutant X, Shezan Artifact finder of the jungle, and Kevin Sorbo's Abtacular loin-cloth-athon to roam free on the UHF channels...yet they cant bring over an epic real sci fi genre show like Farscape to UPN. sad.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
I thought it was horrible and was pleased to hear that the network cancelled it.
Oh come on Scott! There are a lot worse shows out there... BUFFY, ANGEL, CHARMED, MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE...oh god. I enjoyed Birds of Prey. And Reese was cool.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Oh come on Scott! There are a lot worse shows out there... BUFFY, ANGEL, CHARMED, MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE...oh god. I enjoyed Birds of Prey. And Reese was cool.
Ack, not a fan of any of the aforementioned...however I did love Family Guy, Dilbert, and the original Tick...yet they all got canclled:frown:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
One of my very favorites that was wrongly cancelled was Freaks and Geeks.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
One of the best shows ever canceled IMHO was Sports Night. But hey, it paved the way for the West Wing.

I can't say Birds was a great show because I never watched it. However, The previews and choice of leading actress were unimpressive to me. I aso remember movie audiences in San Francisco who moaned when they saw the preview of the show before several films. It is a great concept. I just felt something was off. Sometimes shows can get better - especially on a second string network lik WB. Too bad.

CraigD

Reaction score
One of the best shows I've ever seen not only didn't get picked up, but the pilot wasn't even aired.

I'm talking about Heat Vision and Jack.

Directed by Ben Stiller.

Starring Jack Black as an astronaut whose shuttle went too close to the sun, which somehow increased his brain size, making him the smartest man in the world. When he returned to Earth, NASA head honcho and actor Ron Silver (playing himself) tries to capture him to remove his brain. During the first attempt on Black's life, his best friend is somehow zapped into his motorcycle. Jack and his motorcycle Heat Vision (with the voice of Owen Wilson) escape and are pursued by Ron Silver.

It's absolutely hilarious. Anyone else seen it?

Craig