Birds Of Prey

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I hate Stargate SG-1, the movie, the cartoon, all of it!

I did like Birds of Prey, but there was something missing from it. Don't know what. However, I have to say, that Dina character (the blonde) really annoyed me! I liked the other two, but Dina just got on my nerves!

I really liked Farscape though. Does anyone realize why it got cancelled? There was a rumor going around (don't know if it's true or not) that it was because the Henson Company decided to make It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Something to do with budgets on both projects conflicting. Something like that. Any truth behind it?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No. That's false. There is an article about it on Muppet Central. Sci-Fi didn't want to pay for another season so they pulled the plug at the last minute. The Muppet Christmas Movie was a different Henson project that had nothing to do with Farscape.

CraigD

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in seeing Heat Vision and Jack, it can be downloaded on Kazaa.

It played at a couple of film fests, but God knows why it was never aired or released on video. I did hear a rumour once that Stiller was planning on remaking it as a feature film.

I'd really recommend it to any fans of Jack Black, Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller (who also cameos as well as directing the show).

Craig

Jackie

Reaction score
Stargate is a good show! I mean I don't have time to add it to the shows i watch but once in a while I catch it because my dad is an avid fan and it's really really deep. You need to have seen it from the beginning to really appreciate what it has come too.

And by the way I just watched the season finale of Birds of Prey and it was GREAT!!!!! I loved it. Batgirl's boyfriend was killed, Helena got it on with Reese, and Dina's acting was limited! Whoohoo! LOL!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I agree Dina is annoying, and Dr.Teeth if you may have watched it you would know Harley Quinn is in it.:stick_out_tongue:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Stargate is a good show! I mean I don't have time to add it to the shows i watch but once in a while I catch it because my dad is an avid fan and it's really really deep. You need to have seen it from the beginning to really appreciate what it has come too.
Yes! Finally someone who agrees!:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
I agree Dina is annoying, and Dr.Teeth if you may have watched it you would know Harley Quinn is in it.
I saw one episode, and that most certainly is not the Harley Quin I am talking about, you know, Joker's dame. Not just some demented blonde girl with nothing extrodinary about her.

And is it just me, or does the WB want to "teen-ify every classic superhero ever? look at that lame Lone Ranger that was on last night... saw 2 minutes, and begged for the commercials to be over on Fox during Cedric...