Blinking eyes and moving eyebrows

fishbone

Reaction score
i just wanted to see if i could get away w/it....yup, i did :eek:

fishbone

Reaction score
well,after bending the stupid wire most of the night,&walking to the 99 cent store for pingpong balls only to find three in a pakadge along with 2 paddles & only taking the balls,i think i might have my self a blinkg blue monster,i gotta fix the trigger a bit,but other than that,he was origanly(dude,it's super late)built to blow bubbles out of his trunk &a balloon from his head(i went to sav-on &i saw a bubble gun,aannnnnd i was drinking...it sounded like a good idea at the time)but it was apain so,he's human arm (only one arm is human)i'm gunna use him for moral lesson shows. :zany: or maybe i'll just use him for evil

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
lol, ANYWAY, how did the eyes turn out? Do they blink easily? Can ya post a couple pics? :excited:

fishbone

Reaction score
are you a girl puppet or a boy puppet?i did it really half *****...i just followed pix bork found but w/ out the plastic skull,& glued it to the top of the head to keep it in place,i have to split his head open so i can fix the trigger,& besides i have no way to connect the cam to the puter...or i would,but it's really easy ... :cry: :cry:

fishbone

Reaction score
hmm ...that explains the pink & purple..huh,girls...hey have you sold any puppets

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
I'm a GIRL thank you very much! lol
:stick_out_tongue:
You tell 'im Michele! Just because the AVATAR is male, does not make the POSTER male. Anywho.....sorry, could resist adding my two cents. :embarrassed:

Deb :flirt:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
EXCUSE ME! I'll have you know that pink and purple are NOT just female colors! Besides.......... they were my favorite since I was 8. :flirt:

Yes, I sell puppets on Ebay, sometimes it goes well and sometimes I wanna scream at people who wanna be so cheap when it took a lot of effor to make them. But, I gotta put them somewhere because I keep coming up with new characters and no space in my house to keep them all! :cry:

The gallery page on my site as some pics of the characters I've made. I'll be adding an about me page soon....... maybe that'll be a clue as to my gender? :confused:

-Michele

fishbone

Reaction score
aww schucks mam i'm just hores'n around..although hores play only leads to tears,yeah,i need to sell some too,i'm trying to come up w/ theme..like cowboy ducks or something,so if they buy one,they'll need the others,or how much does your site cost& have you sold more on the bay or more from your site? how does the payment process work on ebay? :frown:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
We are totally off topic here! lol, I'll tell you about the site stuff and ebay when I reply to your e-mail in a bit so that we don't dominate this thread, okay? :wink:

-Michele