Bolt, from the S*N*O*W*T*H Rant Files

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I saw a clip of that fly movie the other night on Letterman I think, and wasn't really impressed with the look of it. Robinson's was fun, but a little too hyper. I agree with someone's comments about not expanding more on the family, they were really entertaining.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I hearing now on the commercials that the fly things in only in 3D. I honestly have to say that that does not look like something I would want to see in 3D if at all.:stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have not seen this commercial for the fly movie, but I do think I remember seeig something for Bolt. I want to say it was Miley talking about it on wanna says Starz, but again, I dont remember. I dont think I want to see it. And what I'm reading, I dont want to see the fly movie either :smirk:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I haven't sen commercial for Bolt either. But as far as the other movie goes, I keep forgetting the name of it.:stick_out_tongue:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
What's up with this mediocre animals in space trend this year? First monkies, now flies. What next? Pigs? Wait. Strike that. That could be pretty cool. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's below mediocre if you ask me. It's just plain ol' terrible. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I saw the commecrical for the fly movie...I think I lost a few IQ points :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw the commecrical for the fly movie...I think I lost a few IQ points :frown:
And the animation was TERRIBLE. It looked like something that someone did as a hobby. the only thing worse are those generic Brazillian video ripoffs

Seriously, I HAVE to go to Brazil and have this studio shut down. They HAVE to shut it down. Where are the copyright lawyers when you REALLY need them?

And of COURSE they're making animal in space films. A direct knockoff of Wall*E, as a huge portion of the film takes place in a Space Ship.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! You know I can't wait for them until they start ripping off the bad CG films. :stick_out_tongue: