1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Mar 28, 2010.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

For a number of hours today, I actually couldn't log onto MC at all. I kept typing in my info and clicking "login," but it'd just kept taking me right back to the forum index as a guest without logging me in at all. No idea what that was all about, but it a tad alarming.

2. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I saw a mouse in my bathroom while on the way out to an event, and it's the first time I've seen one in my house in a place other than the basement. :eek:

Fortunately, we caught it this evening, so we're extremely relieved. :)

3. D'Snowth

I've watched FORENSIC FILES numerous times, and in fact, watched it frequently when I was younger (I went through a phase where I would often watch it, LAW & ORDER, and other similar shows, for some reason), but the episode I just watched recently was perhaps the more horrific yet as it profiled a guy who not only killed his girlfriend, but even took time and effort to dismember her, and disembowel her, and deflesh her.

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

An ant all of a sudden appearing near my computer.

5. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

The Family Guy episode where Brian starts hallucinating from taking drugs during a storm. Brian's nightmare sequence is without a doubt the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in a cartoon (and I like Happy Tree Friends so that's saying something).

Anyway, the part that REALLY scared me was the two monsters roasting Peter over a fire chanting in a creepy voice,
    "The wheels on the bus go round and round,"

If you want to scare yourself, look this one up. But I don't recommend checking it out.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

iTunes thinks I am a fraud.

7. D'Snowth

Black Lives Matter protests have become an every weekend thing in my town now, and they're really causing a lot of chaos and pandemonium because of it. Never thought I'd ever feel scared to live just because I'm white.

8. MikaelaMuppet

A spammer followed me on Wattpad.

9. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I was walking to the convenience store this afternoon, and suddenly I heard this dog barking out of sight. I turn to my left, and the dog starts running up to me. I thought I was going to get attacked, but the young lady next to the entrance called the dog back to her, much to my relief.

10. Flaky Pudding

I looked back at the something I was obsessed with when I was little:Garbage Pail Kids. Now that I look back on them I think "how did I ever like those?". I used to find them hilarious, but now I think they're scary. Seriously, how did I ever get entertainment out of THIS?
    [​IMG]
    I know what your thinking "Dude, your a Happy Tree Friends fan!". But at least those characters are CUTE, these are freaking nightmare fuel!

11. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Midnight Syndicate's Grisly Reminder

Every time this song begins, I get a jumpy feeling this scary music without vocals gives shivers down my spine.

12. Flaky Pudding

Poochie and Pansy. It is a video on YouTube that starts out like a kid show. It has two adorable cartoon dogs discussing dreams together. But it ends with an INCREDIBLY loud jump scare of a zombie head that almost made me pee my pants out of fear. I wouldn't recommend that video!

13. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

So...the other day my Zumba teacher called this song an "Oldie."

Oh dear...

14. D'Snowth

Well, considering nostalgia comes very twenty years, and everybody is nostalgic for the 90s now, I think that song would be considered an "oldie" by the very definition. After all, 60s music was already called "oldies" in the 80s.

MikaelaMuppet and heralde like this.
  15. MikaelaMuppet

The power at my high school went out.

16. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

We watched "The Ring" in Japan Club today, the original with subtitles. We all freaked when Sadako attacked Ryuji, and they showed her bloodshot eyeball at the end of the scene! Everyone else was freaking out when she came out of the TV, but I was just remembering the BFX tutorial on that.

17. D'Snowth

There appeared to be some sort of a confrontation right outside my house about half an hour ago, involving four cars full of thugs. I thought there was going to be some kind of brawl and perhaps gun violence for a minute, but after they all finished yelling at each other for a while, they peeled out.

18. Flaky Pudding

This YouTube Poop was funny up until 2:17. At that point, R.I.P headphone users:

19. D'Snowth

Holy ****, Drumph just shot up in the polls big time! :cry:

20. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I have literally never been more anxious in my entire life.