Breaking news!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
ALERT! ALERT! I REPEAT, ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!

According to both CNN and Headline News Television, there's some breaking news that the North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is dead. This has yet to be confirmed!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
"Official biographers claim that his birth at Baekdu Mountain was foretold by a swallow, and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow over the mountain and a new star in the heavens."

Hope this doesn't mean the sun will be blocked out tomorrow and the earth will be covered by a swarm of locusts.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I just got word that his son is most likely going to take over, and that he will act just like his father did. PURE EVIL I say.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just got word that his son is most likely going to take over, and that he will act just like his father did. PURE EVIL I say.
That's not good news for North Korea, that's for sure.

I know it sounds PC but I'd prefer to call people like that "Pure Mental Illness, Coupled with Inflated Egos, Coupled with Far Too Many Yes-Men." :wink:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I found this out over dinner when I was casually checking my iPhone.

beaker

Reaction score
ALERT! ALERT! I REPEAT, ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!

According to both CNN and Headline News Television, there's some breaking news that the North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is dead. This has yet to be confirmed!
I always imagined with a name like that, he would have gold fronts, bling and other hip hop gear. Lil Kim Jong Ill yo!

Anyways, Kim Jong Il made me disappointed to be Korean, lol. Though I think he was always seen as more corny kitch than a character like bin Laden. North Korea, from documentaries Ive seen, is one of the strangest and oppressed countries out there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow over the mountain and a new star in the heavens.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!

Had to... sorry.

Anyways, Kim Jong Il made me disappointed to be Korean, lol. Though I think he was always seen as more corny kitch than a character like bin Laden. North Korea, from documentaries Ive seen, is one of the strangest and oppressed countries out there.
Kim Jong is Daffy Duck. All versions. The goofy looney wacko from the Bob Clampett era, the angry jeaslous easily ruffled egotistic jerk from the Chuck Jones era, the paranoid delusional unbearable idiotic twerp from the Looney Tunes Show.

North Korea always had screwloose dictators, but Kim broke new grounds of borderline schizophrenic lunacy. I can only assume his possibly inbred spoiled rotten Eric Cartman-esque son's only going to be worse.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The most amazing part is, a dictator actually died in office at a younger age, and didn't wind up outliving every president that tried to get him out of power... you know, like Castro.