1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Cards Section

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SesameStMuppets, Feb 10, 2009.

1. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Awesome! I really enjoy the Cards section too. (Especially for the Sesame Street theme for the site map.)
    :super::):wisdom:
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've always enjoyed that too, mainly because of how gritty and old-school it looks.
  3. dmoss

dmoss Member

I guess I've not been a member long enough to remember having the Cards Section even working...here's hoping for a real treat! :)
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

... if there was a love button :halo:
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks! I'm glad this section will be active again. This is the pre-Elmo Sesame I grew up with so that's the section reflects. :super:
  6. D'Snowth

Indeed, you did a great job on it Jamie.
  7. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Thanks For The Great News! :excited:
    :search:Can you give us any clues on what they are going to look like?
  8. GonzoLeaper

Did you do the work on all those wonderful menus on this site? Because they are all superb!:):super::excited:
  9. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

What to expect from the cards?

A club full of diamonds and aces that you'll heart in spades with lots of great jokers.
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks. Yeah, that be me (from 10 years ago) second down on the staff page. The 40+ menus have stood the test of time for nearly nine years. However, it might be time for someone else to remake all of that. :confused:
  11. GonzoLeaper

Ah, okay- somehow that Staff page has totally slipped by me in the past. And I've explored most all of this website before...
    I think the menus look fine as they are now though.:)
  12. D'Snowth

No way, Jose!

The last thing Muppet Central needs right now is for it to jump on that bandwagon that every single other website on the internet has jumped on in the past couple of years where they completely overhaul their layout for no apparent reason, and often times not for the better, thus confusing and aggrivating users and members.
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks. I agree with you guys even though it seems like websites tend to arbitrarily change for some reason. I think the strength of MC is its familiarity. Changing the look or layout should only happen well after all the other areas of the website start to receive regular content Mupdates. :)
  14. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I love Mupdates, and i love mupdates on MC!
  15. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

I just read your post, and I must say that's a wonderful idea. <3

You have such wonderful muse, Jamie. Is there a thread for it yet? :D
    frogboy4 likes this.