Cards Section

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Ah, okay- somehow that Staff page has totally slipped by me in the past. And I've explored most all of this website before...
I think the menus look fine as they are now though.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
However, it might be time for someone else to remake all of that. :confused:
No way, Jose!

The last thing Muppet Central needs right now is for it to jump on that bandwagon that every single other website on the internet has jumped on in the past couple of years where they completely overhaul their layout for no apparent reason, and often times not for the better, thus confusing and aggrivating users and members.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I agree with you guys even though it seems like websites tend to arbitrarily change for some reason. I think the strength of MC is its familiarity. Changing the look or layout should only happen well after all the other areas of the website start to receive regular content Mupdates. :smile:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Fan Card Ideas?

You are certainly welcome Beau! (insert Beauregard smiley here) I think maybe we should form a fan cards section of the forum where forum members can create their own themed cards that can be personalized by the sender. I know there are many Photoshop artists and illustrators that could get the ball rolling. And maybe when the MC Cards section is back up they can be catalogued in their own section. I think that would be the best idea for now. Thoughts? :coy:
I just read your post, and I must say that's a wonderful idea. <3

You have such wonderful muse, Jamie. Is there a thread for it yet? :big_grin: