CG Tom & Jerry, Yogi Bear & Jetsons?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Disney always needs a traditional animation department. There are many ways it can be utilized, but Disney needs to keep its founding art form. Eisner didn't understand that, but all that man saw was dollars signs. Disney needed that in the early 80s. He just lived out his usefulness and became a toxic force within the company. The Disney brand will always have some cache, but it also should retain some substance to back that up. I'm glad Eisner is gone and Pixar is back in the fold for good.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only Disney sequels I honestly liked were The Loin King 2
No, no no... The Loin King 2 was the adult film. (Sorry to razz on you for a typo, but that joke was too hard to pass up!)

The Disney brand will always have some cache, but it also should retain some substance to back that up. I'm glad Eisner is gone and Pixar is back in the fold for good.
Well, I'm no huge Eisner fan, but I have yet to see this new guy go back to Disney's routes. You know what I'm sick of, I'm sick of being sick of it... and Mickey and Donald should be seen more outside of preschool television....