Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
:eek:I NEED COMMENTS FOR THE BACK PAGE PEOPLE!!!:eek:

Okay....like above, I really need some comments. I've got Beau's finally. (Talked to him on IM) now I need/would like comments from these people on the book:

The Count
Bill Bubble Guy
TogetherAgain
theprawncracker
peachesncream
BEAR
G-MAN

That's everyone who is on the list for a book, or have showed great interest in the series. (either told me personally, or who kept up with the series on MC forums.)

I couldn't figure out what to put on the back cover, so I realized, I could use the description, for comments! It'd be like Critic's comments. I've got Beau's already.

"Sadie's stories takes the Muppets above and beyond where they have ever been before, spanning the truths that Muppet Fans have begged to be told for years." -- Beauregard

That's his comment. Please, post here your comments. They shall be posted onto the back cover. Thanks.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I've got one!

"Sadie's Stories is a collection of heartwarming tales that dig into the very heart and soul of the Muppets and the glue that holds them together: family. It is hard not to feel their emotions as you read through their adventures."

How's that, even if you left my name off the list above, I know you wanted my comment because you PM and e-mailed me about it. :wink: You know I love you though. Anyway, I hope you like my comment!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
gigittuut....crap. I'm trying to keep up with everyones names...I thought you were on the list....I remembered TYPING your name

sorry, 'bout that. I will be using your comments.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
gigittuut....crap. I'm trying to keep up with everyones names...I thought you were on the list....I remembered TYPING your name

sorry, 'bout that. I will be using your comments.
I know I just like to hassle you, I'm the big sister, I'm supposed to, remember?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD

Okay, big sis. Alrighty, cost has gone down a dollar, cause I trimmed it up, made it nicer looking and it's prettier. Plus a picture and a few comments are on the back.

I'm still awaiting more comments from other readers of the stories!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I still haven't quite finished no.4 yet but on the basis of what I've read so far Sara I will at least try to say something.

This is an anthology of stories about Jim Henson's classic Muppet Show characters that flows together in masterful sequence to tell a story combining elements of adventure, comedy, suspense and even a touch of horror. The underlining theme of it all is that the Muppets all genuinely care about each other and share each other's sorrow and pain. You will be blown away by the way they stick together so lovingly and supportively through thick and thin.

You may want to edit it a little bit for space but that's my contribution off the top of my head. And I think I did pretty well myself.:smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wonderful. I've got a good bit of space to fill, so however long you want it, I'm happy with it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Lemme see if this captures what I'd like to say...

If there's one thing the Muppets have always embodied, it's the sense of a family and all the foibles a family faces. Sadie's Stories bring this point home better than anything you could expect. It answers questions Muppet fans have asked about Skeeter, helps bridge the gaps in continuity between the grownup Muppets and Muppet Babies, and even manages to span a total of three generations within its pages. This is truly a work of art compiled by a bright and young new author, whom we hope will treat her fans to more stories in this vein in the future.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Let's see, what would I like to say?

Sadie's stories are a charming, heart-rending look at the private lives of the Muppets. The author does an especially fine job of giving us a look into the life and personality of our favorite red-haired, clipboard-carrying gofer, Scooter.

Now, about the book costs: is there a ground address where I can send the money?