characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

murgatoad

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: from another thread...

Originally posted by JohnFranklin
the people will not be dissapointed! the frog-human is a thing that happend in the past, it's just talked about. it's not a central plot.

jf
Well, you almost got me interested. And then I had to go and watch that "Scrubs" clip at NPR.

Oh, well.

"Here's the story...of a man named Brady..."

C'irdan

Reaction score
ratings

OK... john here's a wierd bunch of questions:

Could you possibly rate all 7 other muppet films for us and then this one? I really need to know whether my hopes are going to be up or if I shouldn't bother dreaming...

Out of 4 stars:

The Muppet Movie

The Great Muppet Caper

The Muppets Take Manhattan

The Muppet Christmas Carol

Muppet Treasure Island

Muppets From Space

Kermit Swamp Years

A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

Thanks!:big_grin:

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Re: ratings

Originally posted by C'irdan
OK... john here's a wierd bunch of questions:

Could you possibly rate all 7 other muppet films for us and then this one? I really need to know whether my hopes are going to be up or if I shouldn't bother dreaming...

Out of 4 stars:

heh. this is all very subjective and i'm not sure if you'll like my answers. but just for fun, here we go:

The Muppet Movie - ****
The Great Muppet Caper - **
The Muppets Take Manhattan - **
The Muppet Christmas Carol - ***
Muppet Treasure Island - **
Muppets From Space - ***
Kermit Swamp Years - didn't see it
It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie - ***

told you i wouldn't like my responses. the muppet movie is the best ever. there's nothing funnier in muppetville than that movie. i base my ratings on what i've watched over and over (or more recently laughed out loud at, in the case of the christmas movie cause i've only seen it once). the christmas movie is one of the better things in a while. you'll love it (i think). the only thing that really detracted from my enjoyment was the new voices, but what can you do?

for the record, according to my source, the correct full title of the new movie is 'it's a very merry muppet christmas movie'. don't forget the it's!

jf

C'irdan

Reaction score
:eek:

You have very strange opinions...sorry...I'm the one with strange opinions. :smile:

Anyways...you really only would give GMC and MTM only 2 STARS???? WOW. Here's how I rate them:

Muppet Movie: ****

GMC: ****

MTM: ****

MCC: ***

MTI: ***

MFS: *** and 1/2

Kermit Swamp Years: *

yeah...so that's my opinions right there... My favorite of all of them is The Great Muppet Caper...although The Muppet Movie is right with it too.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
John,

the fat Pig you speak of was in teh UK Scenes of Muppets Tonight.

He was always seen in his big statley home eating big statley food - LOL

He also had a Butler who can be seen in Muppets From Space.

See ya

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
John

Thanks again John for all the info, I'm sorry, i can't stop asking questions, of course you mostlikey would have told us if you knew that the snoop scene was going to be added to the VHS/DVD when it's for sale, and like you said you have not seen the scene but heard a little about it. Is there anyway that you could ask, who ever you would need to ask if the scene and or scene will be on the dvd/video? i know that snoop didn't get a 30 min cameo as i read 30 mins were cut out.

i only ask this because henson state's that they took out snoop and a few more parts for production reasons and that it wasn't part of the story line, and not for other reasons regarding snoop's life style. If this is ture why wouldn't they add it on the dvd even if it can't be on TV. i mean i dont think Henson would lie about the snoop part being cut, if it's not on the dvd does that mean henson was trying to cover it up, or some other reason about it? i can understand it if snoop was cut for his actions in other things, but i can't understand why henson would not add the part on the dvd if that wasn't the reason for the cut, but not that i know that for sure.

if this question is un answerable (is that a word?!!?) Dont worry about it as i would not want you to be in any hot water.

Thanks!

Zachary)Rowlf the,Dog.

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
the article in EW listed some of the deleted stuff. there were 3:

1. Snoop Dogg and the Electric Mayhem

2. A suggestive scene with Pepe and Joan Cusack

3. I can't remember exactly. i'll check it out and then post it up here.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
the_great_gonzo

"the article in EW listed some of the deleted stuff. there were 3:

1. Snoop Dogg and the Electric Mayhem

2. A suggestive scene with Pepe and Joan Cusack

3. I can't remember exactly. i'll check it out and then post it up here."

Hello, thanks for that info, about this artical now, is it on news stand now? I thought it was coming out Monday, tomarrow, but was this last monday and it's been out all week long, in which i'm going to check the store right now! Thanks! bye bye<

Zack) Rowlf the, it's snowing! Dog.

murgatoad

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: from another thread...

Originally posted by JohnFranklin
the people will not be dissapointed! the frog-human is a thing that happend in the past, it's just talked about. it's not a central plot.

jf
By "romance", BTW, I'm not talking about "Piggy likes Kermit, while Kermit can't stand the pig". Just to clarify. :0