"Cheeky" Muppet Moments

Beauregard

Reaction score
To be honest, I think the "Myth myth" woman from The Muppet Movie should be concidered for a cheeky muppet moment award...I mean, for a start, what was she doing out by that billboard?

But also, in The Muppet Movie as Kermit and gang approach Piggy on the highway, she appears to be hitching her skirt a little way further up her leg in an attempt to direct attention and get a ride.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Nah, I was kidding. Infamously, of course.
Oh I see, well I'm sure this moment will go down in infamy amongst other great moments of the forum. :stick_out_tongue:

And how about the entire episode Paula Abdul guest starred on where Clifford was trying to get a kiss (on the cheek) from Paula? That's pretty cheeky if you ask me. :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
And how about the entire episode Paula Abdul guest starred on where Clifford was trying to get a kiss (on the cheek) from Paula? That's pretty cheeky if you ask me. :big_grin:
HA! *rimshot*

There's a character named Ernest (played by Jerry Nelson) on Muppets Tonight who dances with Spamela, and then shouts "Take off some more, baby!"

Beauregard

Reaction score
While we're thinking of infamous Muppet moments...Scooter cage-dancing anyone?

While I still feel it perfectly fitted the tone of the movie, it is still disturbing to think about.

Bea:zany:{Along with thinking of Super Scooter cage dancing...}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
There's a character named Ernest (played by Jerry Nelson) on Muppets Tonight who dances with Spamela, and then shouts "Take off some more, baby!"
HAHAHAHA! ! ! Oh I SO remember that! I need to watch that show again soon.

Another cheeky moment... Pepe and Clifford trying to get Katie Holmes to come back to their new hot tub after the aliens landed. With such lines as "Care to partake in the par-tay?" and "But d'is es a Muppet movie... it's much more realistic and--romantic, hokay." Truly cheekiness at its best, hokay. :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't forget, on a lighter tone but still what I'd concider within the bounries of cheeky Muppet moments, Big Fat Ugly Bug-Faced Baby-Eating O'Brian got a rather open-mouthed reception from all the men on the ship.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Has it occured to you that we seem to know all of these innuendious appearences...