"Cheeky" Muppet Moments

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My favorite classic cheeky moment was the Muppet Show episode with Rudolf Nureyev and Miss Piggy taking a steam together. Weirdness! :mad:

:wink: My favorite modern cheeky moment was Scooter's alternative universe go-go boy cage dancing. Yeah, the Tin Thing nipple joke comes in a close second after that. :concern:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bea:zany:{Along with thinking of Super Scooter cage dancing...}regard
Well, it... hasn't happened yet, but... the night is young.

Another great from The Muppets Take Manhattan:

"Oh, the sounds of love! Sooey! Oink, oink!"
-Kermit the Frog​

WAYMOND

Reaction score
How about the innuendo behind Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's Growth Pills! And don't forget that the effects are sadily temporary!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, hehe, something I noticed in the John Denver "Rocky Mountain Holiday" special. At the end we see John going around to all the Muppets' tents saying goodnight. We hear them each say goodnight back (we don't see them, just hear). I noticed once that we never do hear Janice's voice and I think it's because she's supposed to be in the same tent as Floyd, but they didn't want to make it too obvious, hehe. :flirt::sing:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
How 'bout Kermit on The Cher Show asking her if she "fools around".

Drtooth

Reaction score
And let's not forget the other Muppet moments outside of the muppet show characters. Sesame Street has its fair share of that sort of thing too.

Like in Elmopalooza, when Chris Rock decides to host the special, since Jon Stewart is locked in his dressing room.

Prairie's line: No dirty jokes!

And Chris leaves in a huff.

(of course, by dirt they meant actual dirt. He was telling mud jokes).

And then the immortal "It's Alphabet Time" skit, that parodies a certain beer commercial.

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
The cheekiest thing I can think of at the moment, and also the silliest, is Seymore and Pepe's Elephino joke.

My husband says the "Mack the Knife" song.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I always thought that the robot Kermit from Ruth Buzzi's TMS appearance was a little randy: "How's about makin' some steeeeam heat?"

Super Scooter

Reaction score
From The Great Muppet Caper:

Statler: Hey, Waldorf, here come the bikinis.

Waldorf: Oh, boy! We better synchronize our pace makers!

And who could forget Gonzo photographing that woman's legs? Part of his photo essay on knee caps? Hmmmm.