Christmas Cheer

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh... how very sad.

Lots of wonderfulness there too though.

Remember Animal... it's always darkest just before the day breaks.

That's what my name means... Layla Dawn... Dark as night, when the day breaks.

Hang in there buddy.

Oh, and Eddie, m'dear! Nice to be remembered! I remember you too, bud! It's just been sooo busy, and I haven't had the heart for much muppetting. Been dark around here too, lately.

Leyla,
Waiting with Animal

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Quietly huggles Lisa, Layla, and Lamina. Hey, I had to make it sound aliterative. More please, we need to know what happened that Christmas night when Animal stared into the chimney's sootened space.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You delight in sheer torture, my dear half, and I'm well aware of this... but... torturing us with ANIMAL? The one-notest of one-note characters? Incredible. Amazing. Fantasticabulous. I love it, Lisa. I LOVE it. The snow... the snow-fort... the cookies... the Robin... the Kermit, the Fozzie, the Gonzo, the Mayhem, the SONG, the chimney! ! ! I'm in love with this story Lisa. Thank goodness it wasn't just a one-shot.

Merry Christmas Lisa! I love ya and I'm sorry I can't jump on MSN to tell you this in... person? *shrug* But anyway... I hope you have a great Christmas, a great Hanukkah, and whatever else you might be having (except de childs, hokay!).

So... in conclusion... MORE PLEASE! :excited:

Pawbah

Reaction score
I've been lurking about and reading the fanfiction here and I've got to say that this is my favorite fic so far. So adorable. I just want to hug Animal and your Gonzo is awesome. Please write more soon and enjoy your holiday. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, you know, when I found this story yesterday, it was just what I needed! Gosh, you know whenever the muppets do Christmas, it's gotta be good!
:smile:
:concern: Gonzo giving Kermit a smooch was great! I expected him to kiss Piggy, sure, but..hahaha!
Aw, poor Animal! *Hugs him.*
:halo:

More please, and merry Christmas and happy Hanukka to everyone!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Pawba, if you want direct links to a ton of fanfic stories, check outthe the FanFic Library Index thread. Hope this helps and happy reading.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I hope you have a great Christmas, a great Hanukkah, and whatever else you might be having (except de childs, hokay!).
Oh, didn't I mention... ? :wink:

(KIDDING! Kidding. SO totally kidding. But I just couldn't resist. :zany: )

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HANUKKAH! Next chapter will HOPEFULLY go up tomorrow!

Pawbah

Reaction score
Hey Pawba, if you want direct links to a ton of fanfic stories, check outthe the FanFic Library Index thread. Hope this helps and happy reading.
Yes, thank you. I've found the library. :smile: I've been looking through the stories there. They're really great. I hope to read them all soon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sant-a? Animal! Oh Lisa I loved that last Christmas song SO much! About how Christmas was rearranging. I've never heard it before. Aww...I can't wait for the conclusion.

Merry Christmas!