Christmas Movie Bloopers on NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Warrick
I want to know if anyone caught the WHOLE show on video ?

'Cause i know how sometimes you see a Muppet and BANG on the 'record' button, And miss a few seconds.

So did anyone catch the WHOLE show on video ?

see ya
*raises hand* I did. I'm missing maybe the first thirty seconds to a minute, but I taped it.

But don't anyone ask for copies, please. I'm not technologically inclined enough to do that.

-Kim

dhillman

Reaction score
I saw the whole thing and personally, I was was laughing hardest at:

1.) Kermit's word EMphaSIS and proNUNciATION in the Moulin Scrooge scene

2.) Pepe critiquing Joan Cusack on how to correctly do a scene / how he felt when she grabbed him.

3.) Fozzie doing his dance moves, as learned from Michael Jackson

4.) Lew Zealand playing his boomerang fish on Kermit's head

AND

5.) Any other scenes with Pepe in general :rolleyes:

It was well worth the time... I too hope we see them on DVD :big_grin:

D

MrsKalabash

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
What surprised me the most about the bloopers was just how much of the program focused on the Muppets. At the beginning of the show was a 2-minute montage of bloopers from the movie and new interview clips. The Muppet Show theme was a nice touch. I thought that would be it.

But they continued to show many more bloopers from the Christmas movie and new footage as well. Probably around 8 minutes at least of Muppet clips and interviews were in the hour-long program.

It was some great promotion for Henson in prime time.
From Mediaweek.com:

-Yesterday's Losers:
NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2, Platinum (UPN), Watching Ellie (NBC), Less Than Perfect (ABC)

UPN's soon-to-conclude Buffy, the Vampire Slayer averaged a 3.5/5 while 8 p.m. special, NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2, was only slightly better with a 4.6/7.

Guess not too many people really want to see Muppet bloopers...

:smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks Kim.

But did no one record the ENTIRE show ?

Kim, Did you lose any Muppetness in the first minute ?

And could someone get us a run down of what was on there please?

see ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrsKalabash
From Mediaweek.com:

-Yesterday's Losers:
NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2, Platinum (UPN), Watching Ellie (NBC), Less Than Perfect (ABC)

UPN's soon-to-conclude Buffy, the Vampire Slayer averaged a 3.5/5 while 8 p.m. special, NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2, was only slightly better with a 4.6/7.

:smile:
Looks like we've got another Murgatoad..

And if it IS you, scram!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrsKalabash
I'd say we could blame it on that if it were an all-Muppets program, but it wasn't. Generally, those blooper programs are kind of dull, so they don't get the credit they could get when they're good.

Sometimes bloopers just aren't funny. When they had bloopers and practical jokes, I'd change the channel on the practical jokes because they were never funny to me.

Dick Clark and Ed McMahon aren't funny to me.

What WAS funn-ee! Right after MCC came out, they showed some bloopers from the film, and one was of Gonzo talking in the tree swinging the rope/claw around, and it suddenly popped up and smacked him in the face. He fell over and Rizzo shouted, "MEDIC!!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
She's just another anti-muppet poster who we should post on our ignore lists.

Blaming th Muppets for it... BS, man! They didn't even promote the Muppets as being on it. Infact, I didn't even hear about ittill I saw Piggy and Kermit before the first break...

besides, it was on opposite American Idol, which the general Public has been preprogramed to like for some reason.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
She's just another anti-muppet poster who we should post on our ignore lists.

Blaming th Muppets for it... BS, man! They didn't even promote the Muppets as being on it. Infact, I didn't even hear about ittill I saw Piggy and Kermit before the first break...
Would you calm down, man??? She's stating a practically obvious fact! The majority of the public does not want to see the Muppets! Do you realize how many Muppet haters are out there? I think that's kinda what she was getting at. It most likely was not personal feelings, just a statement. Don't twist words, man.