1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Classic Sesame Clips on Youtube

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Al Hempker, Feb 2, 2006.

1. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

@Schfifty thank you bunches for posting these! It's been about 17-18 years since I last saw them! You da man! :)
    cjd874 likes this.
  2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

HOLY WHAT? In honor of the winter Olympics Sesame Street actually uploaded a full episode from 23 years ago!
    mariolover and Froggy Fool like this.
  3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

4. sesamemuppetfan

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

That makes sense to me now.
  6. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :)

Kind of interesting to see who's performing what in those bumpers. Joey's obviously the penguin, and sounds like Marty is doing the comedian.
    sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  7. PumpkinJ

PumpkinJ New Member

Hey Schfifty, I have to ask you a question: So, why is it that you don't take fan requests and also not allow reposting your videos? (I'm talking about other people out there, not me.)
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

So glad to see a real full English copy of We Coulda.

I would have thought Biff's line about being presidents would have been "we could have been presidents of the USA!", as opposed to "United States", to rhyme with "hay" and "but anyway...". At least one commentor said the same thing.

It's also interesting to hear the hammering during the song, which wasn't in the album release. Somehow, I thought the music beats playing during the hammering were the results of them hammering. Even though we clearly heard those sounds before the music played.

This copy looks like there's a bit of lighting (especially in Biff and Sully's hair) compared to the copy that's been online for a year, but it's probably just a difference in source tape quality (it's either lighting I didn't notice or a little bit of faded picture). Though afterwards I had wondered if the previous copy might have been made brighter using editing software as opposed to professional restoring equipment.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  9. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

The world may never know....
  10. sesamemuppetfan

And I'm pretty sure that's Kevin as the turkey.
  11. LittleJerry92

Not sure if this has ever once in the past been on YouTube on its own, but... Whatever.

Uploaded from yours truely. This cartoon/live action cross over always got me excited as a kid.
    sesamemuppetfan and Schfifty like this.
  12. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

It was actually 25 years ago
  13. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Heck yeah, I loved that one! Pretty much every Keith Haring segment on the show from the early 90s was awesome, including this one. I found out a long while ago that the place this was filmed in was a Boys Club of NYC building, which unfortunately got torn down about 10 years ago. The mural was saved, however.

And yes, it has been on YouTube before.
  14. LittleJerry92

Oh dear, that's very unfortunate. Looked like a fun little gym.

And I thought so. I feel like I remembered seeing it in like 2009.... But then part of me thought I saw it on Sesamestreet.org

Either way, it's up again.
  15. sesamemuppetfan

I've always enjoyed this insert too! And yeah it was shown on SS.org before the god awful reboot.
    LittleJerry92 likes this.
  16. LittleJerry92

Not a classic clip, but.... :sigh: something I just need to get off my chest.....

17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey @LittleJerry92, I have a question for you: where do you get your clips from? I really need to know! Please answer me right now!!! Do you have copies you can send me?!!?! Can you hook me up with Sesame Workshop !
  18. LittleJerry92

19. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ur SO greedy and selfish and immature and a really bad fan!!! :p :p :p
  20. LittleJerry92

I'm just glad that no one on YouTube alone knows someone on this forum has been to the workshop and as a result, tried bugging him to get clips from the vaults on a daily basis. At least, not to my knowledge.