Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Can some help identify a clip? I've only seen a 3 second clip of it from some video on Youtube, and Elmo is singing in it. Here is a picture https://s32.postimg.org/ie80ic5hx/Untitled.png

If someone knows, can you tell me the episode it comes from?
I remember that scene, but I'll be darned if I can remember what song it's from! Elmo sings, Oscar pops up and hits Elmo with the lid of his can, and then he goes back inside. We then see a dizzy Elmo reacting.

Not a clip from Sesame, but an excited Uncle Wally receiving a Tony.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I remember that scene, but I'll be darned if I can remember what song it's from! Elmo sings, Oscar pops up and hits Elmo with the lid of his can, and then he goes back inside. We then see a dizzy Elmo reacting.
Something tells me it's either from Maria and Luis wedding arc, or Gabi's birth arc

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's the way Caroll Spinney described it in his book when Elmo first began emerging on the scene; or, at least, from his perspective, he described it Big Bird having been the only child, and then having to get used to the cute new baby brother getting all of the attention.

DePingPong

Reaction score
That's the way Caroll Spinney described it in his book when Elmo first began emerging on the scene; or, at least, from his perspective, he described it Big Bird having been the only child, and then having to get used to the cute new baby brother getting all of the attention.
I remember him saying that, and I totally agree.