Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

DePingPong

Reaction score
I really like how in the 80s and early 90s, Big Bird and Elmo used to have a sort of older sibling/younger sibling relationship.
Elmo and Big Bird is one of my favorite pairings. Especially when Elmo was first coming around. Early Elmo makes for some great sketches.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ya know what I find funny? People always want the SS channel to upload more classic stuff. And yet, it gets less views than their newer material.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ya know what I find funny? People always want the SS channel to upload more classic stuff. And yet, it gets less views than their newer material.
Probably because lately they've been uploading a number of clips that people like you have already had posted for years.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I know the Elmo and Super Grover part of this episode has been posted, but I don't think the rest has been posted on YT, so here it is.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've actually wanted to see this one for a while!

They seemed to have several episodes like this where Elmo tells a story to Maria based on Alice in Wonderland. For instance, their was a remake of this one in season 30 or 31. There's also an episode in season 33, where he tells a similar story to Maria about a spaceship and a strange planet with animals who look exactly like him. And than, in season 40, there was The Planet G, which was, once again, basically the same plot save for a few minor details.

wiley207

Reaction score
Kermit on 90's Sesame Street plus Ernie has gets a line.
Great to see the "Slimey Goes to the Moon" story arc again! Hopefully, SesameWorkshop will compile the street scenes from those episodes all together into a DVD release that shows the entire story!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've ranted enough about the Muppet bits that only air on the international shows. Here's one of the E&B ones:

Considering their huge science campaign a few years back, I don't know why this never aired.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I've ranted enough about the Muppet bits that only air on the international shows. Here's one of the E&B ones:

Considering their huge science campaign a few years back, I don't know why this never aired.
The reason why E&B sketches don't air anymore is because, since all the other kids' shows are fast-paced, kids can't handle sketches where no action happens anymore. Apparently, the MuppetCast website is down, so I can't show it to you. But Steve and JD had a discussion about why SS can't show those sketches anymore in episode 255.