Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for that Al Hemker, that really made my day. I just finished watching to clip with Oscar, Lilian and the kids and it was really good seeing the old closing theme with Barkley and the kids again. I especially enjoyed hearing the music during the sponsors.

Next, I'm going to watch the one with the Letter going up the side of the building.:cool:

SesameStoner

Reaction score
dude honestly im stoned right now but watchin the pinball 12 song gave me shrivers then i teared up thank you for these soooo much im going to show them to my daughter if you find a teeny little super guy clip i will give you some movie links or sumthin anything

Erine81981

Reaction score
Uh this a Family site and we don't talk about doing drugs. So please don't say anything like that anymore. If you want to go to Toughpigs.com. I was wondeirng what year did this skit come out. Its the one where Bert tells Ernie it's his turn to do the laundry. Does anyone know? And what set is this taking place at?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Uh this a Family site and we don't talk about doing drugs. So please don't say anything like that anymore. If you want to, go to Toughpigs.com.
Ouch.

:mad:

SesameStoner

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Uh this a Family site and we don't talk about doing drugs. So please don't say anything like that anymore. If you want to go to Toughpigs.com. I was wondeirng what year did this skit come out. Its the one where Bert tells Ernie it's his turn to do the laundry. Does anyone know? And what set is this taking place at?

all i said was "im stoned rigth now" i never mentioned any drugs....it could mean alot of things but ok im sorry

PiLfan

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Um...back on topic...

There's the classic "Near and Far" skit with the Elmo muppet again! It's purty awesome :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/w/Near/Far-(Classic-Sesame-Street)?v=inEPUfrYDWA

I wish there was a Monster in the Mirror skit there too...

anyone know who did elmo's voice in this skit?...looks like it dates from sometime between '79-82.

it's good to see the other three monster muppets in there too...i vaguely remember them from watching the program in the late 70s, but i think they've been retired for years (except for the long-faced fellow, who i think was used in the furry-happy monsters skit with REM, but i could be wrong).

greg

Reaction score
I really loved seeing Guy Smiley's game shows again. Those are hilarious...just another reminder of the genious of Jim Henson-take a children's show & use humor that appeals to everyone. Take note Sesame Street producers!

Erine81981

Reaction score
SesameStoner said:
all i said was "im stoned rigth now" i never mentioned any drugs....it could mean alot of things but ok im sorry
Ok I'm sorry too if I went haywirer. It's just sometime others get out of hand here. But I'm sorry if I seemed to rude. Friends? *holds out hand* Oh and I love that skit with "Near and Far" bit. Funny.