Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Andy

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
I just saw the clip and song by Joe Raposo "I'm in love with you pretty baby" with the two rhinos. It's been quite a long time since I've seen it but I remember it being shown a ton of times in the early to mid 70's. The uploaded clip is missing the last 20 seconds or so of the clip which Joe ended by saying, "And if some day my dreams will all come true, there'll be another pretty baby like you."
By the way, does anyone know if Joe Raposo songs like this one, "Fancy", and "I love your funny face" were all his original lyrics or if some were actual old songs that he sang his version of, accompanied by the animal visual footage. I think they all were probably his own lyrics.
The inspiration for the music, in any of Joe's songs, could've come from anywhere. He was definitely channeling Cole Porter with "I'm in Love With You, Pretty Baby". I'd agree that the lyrics are pure Joe!:smile:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
By the way, does anyone know if Joe Raposo songs like this one, "Fancy", and "I love your funny face" were all his original lyrics or if some were actual old songs that he sang his version of, accompanied by the animal visual footage. I think they all were probably his own lyrics.
"Funny Face" is a Gershwin song. The other two are by Joe.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks Boober_Gorg. And for "Fancy" I should have said, "Dressed Up". For some reason that word "fancy" stuck in my mind. I was thinking he uses that word a lot in the song but recently found it on youtube and he only says it once!

BillKal

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Ernie & Bert sketch with the wacky TV?

Also still looking for the Ernie & Bert at the Movies (Emotions).

Hopefully someone can post it up on YOUTUBE (along with the other 3 "Ernie & Bert at The Movies" sketches).

Soul H

Reaction score
In the Bert and Ernie sketch with the wacky TV, are you referring to when the TV shows nothing but the letter H?

BillKal said:
Does anyone have the Ernie & Bert sketch with the wacky TV?

Also still looking for the Ernie & Bert at the Movies (Emotions).

Hopefully someone can post it up on YOUTUBE (along with the other 3 "Ernie & Bert at The Movies" sketches).

BillKal

Reaction score
Soul H said:
In the Bert and Ernie sketch with the wacky TV, are you referring to when the TV shows nothing but the letter H?

Yes! Thats the one.

Reaction score
don't waste water

I looked and theres a ton of videos on there. Just wondering if anyone has seen the one for "Don't Waste Water" I can't find it anywhere and really want to see that video or at least hear the song. thanks

Soul H

Reaction score
I'd do anything to see the Swedish Animation Number Cartoons again. Escecially the one I've never seen like:

8 legs on an octopus
8 cows
2 farm animals
5 worms

Oh to see those would be divine.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I just want to point out that I finally saw Brian Muehl's Telly in the 'hot' sketch on 'You Tube.' Though it was a bit hard to tell the difference in his Telly voice than Marty's. His groaning and his laughing sounded pretty much the same. But when he said the word 'hot,' it seems like the voice sounded like a mixture of Herry and modern Telly. I had thought it was Brian's Telly who did the voice over in the ep where Slimey played the closing theme. Now I realize that it didn't sound much like him. I'd still like to see Brian's Telly in something where he speaks in complete sentences, so I can tell the difference more easily.

Anyway, just thought I'd point that out.