Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Convincing John

Reaction score
So these clips will be on YouTube, then?

If so, do you plan to re-post "Lulu's Back in Town" on YouTube? I wanted to share it with someone who had never seen it before, and my VHS copy is buried in some old boxes. It's just one of my favorite "nonsense" Sesame clips from the old days.

Anyways, sounds cool.

Convincing John

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dil said:
I've seen the #20 Stamp Sketch, and I wanna see it again, since I haven't seen it for a long time, and let me be more specific:

#1-12

1. A fish that cooks
2. A girl looking down
3. An arm holding a bag
4. A Dinosaur bone
5. A kids with a cup
6. A woman going fishing
7. A hand with a pen
8. A dog as an artist
9. A jogger
10. A woman covering her ears
11. A clown with a light jaw
12. A cat with clothes on and eyes closed.
Yeah,I want to see "Rubber Stamp #20" again too,it's been so long since I've seen any of them.BTW,do you remember any of the other stamps?

ISNorden

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
So these clips will be on YouTube, then?

If so, do you plan to re-post "Lulu's Back in Town" on YouTube? I wanted to share it with someone who had never seen it before, and my VHS copy is buried in some old boxes. It's just one of my favorite "nonsense" Sesame clips from the old days.

Anyways, sounds cool.

Convincing John
That song isn't in my personal collection as an individual clip, BUT I've managed to download a complete episode (via a torrent-hosting site) which includes "Lulu's Back". I'll need to isolate the clip and send it to my logo-editing friend, since it did air on Noggin; if everything works out, you'll get your wish.

Soul H

Reaction score
13. A man pushing the number
14. A news reporter interviewing the number
15. A pumpkin-headed scare-crow finishing sweeping
16. A rocket flies by making a 16 with the smoke
17. A woman holding up a piece of paper
18. A scientist with a lot of chemicals
19. A man behind a computer
20. A family watching the sun rise which turns out to be a 20 rising

Hope this helps.

bigjeffy said:
Yeah,I want to see "Rubber Stamp #20" again too,it's been so long since I've seen any of them.BTW,do you remember any of the other stamps?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Soul H said:
13. A man pushing the number
14. A news reporter interviewing the number
15. A pumpkin-headed scare-crow finishing sweeping
16. A rocket flies by making a 16 with the smoke
17. A woman holding up a piece of paper
18. A scientist with a lot of chemicals
19. A man behind a computer
20. A family watching the sun rise which turns out to be a 20 rising

Hope this helps.
Thank you Soul H.:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found three great clips, all with Big Bird and Snuffy.

One of them had Big Bird and Snuffy imagining that they were at a disco. I wonder if that was Jerry Nelson or Michael Earl Davis performing Snuffy... it definatley wasn't Robinson. It sounded like Jerry Nelson's Snuffy, but I also feel like he sounded slightly different. If it was Davis, then he did a good job with Snuffy's voice... but it is possible that Nelson's Snuffy started to sound a bit different in his last years as the character (as many characters voices have changed a bit over theyears regardless of whether they kept the same performers).

And there were two clips that I remembered seeing asa child, but I thought that these were the same skit. One of them was the one where Big Bird and Snuffy jumped on Big Bird's trampoline. The other one was If I Was a Cloud in the Sky. Somehow I always thought that the trampoline skit lead to the scene where Snuffy was imagining himself as a cloud, singing the song. But in these clips, they are clearly different... Snuffy just jumps onto the roof instead of into the sky, and the other sketch begins and ends with Snuffy in Big Bird's nest area, dressed as a cloud.

I wonder if either of those last two sketches were made before or after the adults saw Snuffy. The Count did clearly see Snuffy in the trampoline skit, without saying anything about him being imaginary. But when The Count saw Snuffy, he acted as if he had never seen him before. I know that some Mupepts saw Snuffy before the human adults did. But maybe it was the first time that The Count saw Snuffy, and maybe it was broadcast after the adults saw him (The Count wasn't there when the adults saw him... and very few Muppets were in that scene).

If I Was a Cloud in the Sky is more likely to have been before Snuffy was seen by the adults. Snuffy only appears with Big Bird, the adults don't enter the scene, Snuffy doesn't leave so that a human can appear and miss him, and there is no mention of whetehr the others can see him.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
The disco one was definitly made before he became known to the grown ups.
I figured that... I was wondering about the other two that I mentioned. For the disco one, I was wondering if he was performed by Jerry Nelson or Michael Earl Davis.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's been awhile since Nickrj1 removed his videos but it turns out that he is putting them back up again!*Thank you god*