Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Yay!!

So glad "ZZ Blues" is back up!! :wink: BTW, ISNorden, I always thought of this one as a parody of "Cheap Sunglasses" myself. Could somebody PLEEEEEAAASSSE put "London Fog" back up? That was one of my faves and IMHO the 3rd best Kermit on Sesame Street moment to "The Wonderful World of T-Shirts" and "Oklahoma".

Don't wanna sound too desperate, but I still really want someone to put up "The Letter N" by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics (with the "NTV" intro.) It's been over a decade since I last saw it and I'd probably appreciate it more now than I did then.

Overall, I'm glad that we can post classic SS clips on YouTube as long as there's no logo :smile: Hope you have a good rest of the day, weekend, etc. TTYL!

PinballStewie

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hope somebody puts up "The Letter N" by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics.It's my all time favorite Sesame Street song.I also hope someone post up "Be My D" by DiDi O Day and the Dew Drops,mostly so I can conquer my fears over Bushman Bill.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Why did they start removing all of nantosuichoken's videos?!?! I think his user account is suspended too!! Now we do not have many of the SS videos on YouTube anymore and I think all of nantosuichoken, jonnytbird4789, Larynxa, Skootch, taylorheston, murdock31, rallyscraps and christmas75's videos are gone off YouTube forever! I mean, a lot of these SS clips, whose user accounts are suspended are gone forever!
Wait a minute.Was taylorheston the guy who uploaded the "Best Freind Blues" song and "Sesame Street News Flash:George Wahingtons Father's Cherry Tree"?

mikealan

Reaction score
bigjeffy said:
Wait a minute.Was taylorheston the guy who uploaded the "Best Freind Blues" song and "Sesame Street News Flash:George Wahingtons Father's Cherry Tree"?
Yes he was the guy who uploaded "Best Friend Blues" song and "Sesame Street News Flash: George Washington Father's Cherry Tree!"

mikealan

Reaction score
Not only a lot of these videos have been removed, all of MacLeaper, dgranter, and Aleal's videos have been removed due to Viacom's complaints and Nickjr1 decided to remove his videos because he found out that a lot of SS videos are removed. Now, the SSLA is getting much worse because they never paid attention to a lot of dead YouTube links and has never been updated since April 30, 2006!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Not only a lot of these videos have been removed, all of MacLeaper, dgranter, and Aleal's videos have been removed due to Viacom's complaints and Nickjr1 decided to remove his videos because he found out that a lot of SS videos are removed. Now, the SSLA is getting much worse because they never paid attention to a lot of dead YouTube links and has never been updated since April 30, 2006!
Actually,Aleal's videos weren't removed,they were sent to private.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Oh man! And Nantosuichoken had a lot of REALLY good SS clips.

(goes over to the corner crying while eating a huge bowl of ice cream at the same time)

ISNorden

Reaction score
Good news for the YouTube crowd

Some old-school fans (not me, I still don't own a VCR) are uploading original, logo-free copies of some clips that Viacom forced YouTube to drop; three of the best oldie collectors there are mstatz, love2register, and sawing14s.

As for me, I've done some "redub jobs" on some American SS clips that got broadcast overseas (no Noggin/Viacom problem there!), and restored some old logo-free clips that got lost when the original posters' accounts were deleted. I'm also collaborating with a friend of mine in the media-editing business; he's able to replace the Noggin logo on those clips with a new one we designed. His screenname is BabyKyle76: look for more of his submissions soon!