Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Speaking of H I'd love to see that mostly computer animated piece 1 where Luis and a kid are meantioning stuff that begins with H.

Wardok

Reaction score
flynnb and my desperate seach for the crayon song/vid

I am devastated that Flynn B's account has been removed from YouTube. I was almost done arranging with him to get a copy of his DVD, which he recorded on a set top box off of Aussie Pay TV, of the SS episode with the Crayon Factory skit. I've been searching for this for 15 years. Now I can't contact him at all, and I don't even have the inferior YouTube version ...

I'm reaching out here - if anyone managed to capture that video before it was removed, or, indeed, has an uncompressed copy of some sort, or knows where I might find someone willing to copy or trade, please let me know.

I'd be forever grateful and owing!

Many, many many thanks,

-Wardok

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

I am devastated that Flynn B's account has been removed from YouTube. I was almost done arranging with him to get a copy of his DVD, which he recorded on a set top box off of Aussie Pay TV, of the SS episode with the Crayon Factory skit.

-Wardok
Wardok, let me respond to this by letting out a "Star Wars"-styled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" IMHO, The Crayon Film is a CLASSIC skit that belongs in the ranks of "Ladybug Picnic", "The King of 8", "Loaf of Bread, Container of Milk...", "Alligator King", and well...ya know...stuff that almost ANY SS fan would know about! Nobody should EVER remove that, not even if they're CTW themselves. I'm outraged! :mad:

BTW, two more things. Love2register's account shouldn't be removed since he/she gave us the immortal SS classics "Singing Orange" and the "Milk" song/film, and BigJeffy I'm with u ALL THE WAY on what you said about sawing14s; if anyone EVER removes him from YouTube, someone should make SS release ALL of his skits on one DVD set (or somethin' like that).

Anyway, gotta go! TTYL!

PinballStewie

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Wait A Minute!

I see what happened. Flynnb had the Nick Jr. logo in that crayon factory clip. THAT's why it got removed. Still a shame, though :frown: