Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Dancing Pencil 'toon

Did anyone see this yet? I remember this one; very Talking Heads-ish in terms of the music, at least I think so. Any idea when it was made? From the looks of it, I'd say somewhere between 1978 and '82, though I'm not completely sure.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Did anyone see this yet? I remember this one; very Talking Heads-ish in terms of the music, at least I think so. Any idea when it was made? From the looks of it, I'd say somewhere between 1978 and '82, though I'm not completely sure.
I saw that one.That one creeped me out for some reason.Maybe because it was a pencil that was talking and also it's deep voice.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The pencil one use to scare me too, I don't know, just the way it looked and the stilted way it talked. Though I thought it was funny when it said, "Wrong!"

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I want to see:

Name that Sound (w/ Guy Smiley & Grover)
Me Want to Munch You, Munch You, Munch You
Grover at the Library
AM's in Subway Station talk about Loud and Quiet
Foods Cooperate in the Refrigerator

wiley207

Reaction score
Sawing14s uploaded the early 1970s Sesame Street News Flash about Kermit witnessing the Wolf chasing Red Riding Hood!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1aAlg8_sTw

I'm also surprised that Richard Hunt performed Red Riding Hood instead of Frank Oz. Normally in these News Flash segments Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt would do the female roles, until the early 1980s when Fran Brill began doing Muppets in those skits.