Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

zyzzybalubah

Reaction score
=(

bigjeffy said:
Sosaix removed all of his/her Sesame Street videos!
That's me actually .. most all of the clips i uploaded were from the Sprout broadcasts of SS .. and for some reason Viacom filed a DMCA complaint .. so Youtube deleted all the SS clips i had uploaded... :sympathy: :grouchy: :cry:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
zyzzybalubah said:
That's me actually .. most all of the clips i uploaded were from the Sprout broadcasts of SS .. and for some reason Viacom filed a DMCA complaint .. so Youtube deleted all the SS clips i had uploaded... :sympathy: :grouchy: :cry:
I don't understand,are you trying to say that Viacom claims that they own PBS Sprout?

wiley207

Reaction score
Well, at least "Gone With the Wind - Monsterpiece Theater" edition is still on Youtube, but it's in so-so quality, and it's the original 1986 version

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
PinballStewie said:
Seems like "The Letter N" by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics is getting increasingly more requests!!! =D I'm hopin' somebody out there will post it one o' these daze! The reason I know this is 'cuz I Googled "Nickmatics" and found two things I hadn't seen before; # 1 was something someone posted on a video game site about this song just yesterday and the other (or really, others) were clips already on YouTube about "N" and I found requests for this song in a couple of "N" clips. It would be so darn cool to see this again!! Before I see the clip, could someone please describe whether this song sounded like a generic new-wave/classic rock parody (a la How Now Brown and the Moo Wave) or if it more made fun of punk rock. I've heard that it was kinda both; Nick Normal (from what I remember) kinda looked like an SS version of a Sex Pistols/Clash-type rocker yet one of the posts I read regarding this song said it was more "electro/new-wave". Anywaze I'm really hoping someone'll post this!! TTYL!

PinballStewie
Well,I'm guessing that the songs music was New Wave pop rock just cuz there's a keyboardist in that song lol,but I heard that the songs music was really punk rock.I don't know.I'll really have to see it again.Hopefully Sawing14s has a copy of the song hencing all the classic clips he has.

zns

Reaction score
ISNordon just added some new clips, including "Lowercase N" and Jim Henson's "1-2-3-4-5", which I have been dying to see.