Classic SS Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughing... Can always count on you.
BTW... You're a rookie, I'm an old hat at this stuff... Boom!
*Mental explosion blows Kermit away. Heh, didn't even have time to show him my watch.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Gone through everything... Dang-blasted computer, had to do what I got done earlier yesterday a second time.
Oh well... Will be going over all that's still unanswered to my satisfaction with my fine-toothed accountant.
Hope to get this and what's left from MT polished off, and then start on the rull motherload of Muppet List questions to get V16 ready for posting.
Take care everybodddeeeeeeeeeeee!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Just posting this here in case I need to find it later.
From Spaceship Surprise, The Next Generation:
Captain Picard Muppet was a purple AM.
Warf Muppet was a pumpkin AM
Data Muppet was a green AM, the one with very light skin and eyes.
Deeana Troy Muppet was a lavender AM with long brownish-black hair.
From The Lost Monster sketch:
The Lost And Found Clerk: A pointy-headed green AM who has gray hair, a round red nose, a gray mustache; and wears a blue-and-white striped shirt, a black bowtie, and a beige vest.
Harvey Monster's Friend: A purple Anything Muppet man or monster (not sure which) who has black hair, purple eyelids, a big red nose; and wears a gray hat, a white shirt, a red bowtie with orange dots on it, and a black jacket. He's the one who mentions Harvey by name.
From SS Cave People:
Blue Cave Person: had shaggy black hair
Pink Cave Person: had orange hair
Lavender Cave Person: had tangled tan hair
Tolousse was a pumpkin AM with shaggy white hair, a big pink nose, and small eyes.
If anyone can help, I'd need to know what type of brush each of these got, as it would then help identify them by their respective jobs.
Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Did somebody say "hug"?

TotallySpiesFan said:
There was an orange AM girl in the sketch where Herrry talked about the word HUG. In the song, "This is My J", the singers in the background were AM construction workers. As for the sketches "Rhymies Go Camping" and "Camp Wannagohome: Tree", they used the same bear puppet in both of these sketches.
Did that sketch about the word HUG really exist? :flirt: It sounds like good material for my "Hugging Special" fanscript; could you send me a transcript by PM or e-mail, please? I'd appreciate that very, very much...

ISNorden

Reaction score
ssetta said:
It was a human girl named Zoe, and remember, this was long before Zoe the orange monster. And that wasn't her debut episode, she debuted in 3136, the Season 25 premiere when they opened the new playground.
Children on Sesame Street almost always used their real names: as far as I know, the only two exceptions have been the people playing older versions of Miles and Gabi.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will see what I can do, got all five tapes back.

ISNorden

Reaction score
The Count said:
Remember the sketch where Cookie Monster goes on a picnic, and a "little bug" shows up pestering him only to be appeased by a silly letter Z?
Should this guy be added as "The Little Bug"? Or should it be added as another bee?
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good night.
*shakes her head at the memory of that one* I didn't even get a clue that the "bug wants a Z" sketch was going to be letter-related at all, until the Z was actually shown and mentioned at the end. (Cookie shrugged his gift off with some comment like "all me have left is this crummy letter Z...") I'd file that weirdness under "Only in the kidvid universe could THAT happen!" :big_grin: