Classic SS Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thanks pal. So, should The Chicken Singer remain listed, along with a separate entry for Fowl Play?
Or should The Chicken Singer be removed in favor of Fowl Play?

Just askin', hope to get some answers soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Chicken Singer should remain listed, along with a separate entry for Fowl Play.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Quick question...
What was the episode number, and working or somewhat official episode title for the Season 35 episode where Elmo wanted to try to recreate a dream he had about dancing the Clucky Clucky Chicken? Me thinks a character named Gladys was in that dream sequence, just wanna get the particulars of her appearance correct for the list.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. That sounds about right, would you happen to have a link to the thread you started for the Season 35 Episode Guide?

ISNorden

Reaction score
Hhh...ug...hhhuuuggg... AWWWW!

The Count said:
Well... Still have four more episodes to finish Tape #2, but here are some questions from...
Episode 1709, Camp Echo Rock Day 4.
There was a segment much like the ones with the Two-Headed Monster putting together word sounds to make a word. However, this segment had a small AM kid putting together the individual sounds of the word "Hug". At the end, Herry appeared and hugged the kid.
Awwww...I'd love to see that one on YouTube, since I don't own a VCR or DVD player. :flirt: It's the perfect clip for my "Hugging" fanscript idea, too.

The Count said:
There was a sketch with the Camp Wanna Go Home campers learning about the parts of a tree, and another sketch with the Rhymies camping out. In both sketches, a big Muppet bear showed up at the end scaring them off in both instances.
First, are these two different bears? If so, should they be added as individual entries?
Second, were these the same bear? If so, how would it be best to add him to the list?
I'd assume they were generic bears, much like the generic people played by Anything Muppets: neither animal has a personal name in the skits, and they appear nowhere else on the show.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Here's hoping all those classic clips will be there someday.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here's another entry:

Twelve Angry Men, should they be added?
Three sad cows, should they be added?
Two proud pigs, should they be added?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... I see you've been rooting through the OSSLA. Been meaning to ask/read about that one... And then there are the animals from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

But I'm reserving all questions I have till I'm finished reworking the list... And of course, I'll have to dig through this thread to get stuff organized as well.

Hope you guys have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Twelve Angry Men, should they be added?
Three sad cows, should they be added?
Two proud pigs, should they be added?

Nice!

The animals from "Cuckoo's Nest" were the cuckoo (of course), three chickens (one brown and two white TMS chickens) and two pigs (Sid and Henry). The pigs probably should be separate so you could add "Pig" to their names.