club announcement?

radionate

Reaction score
I too got my email, and can't believe how big that piano is!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
All the ones over the weekend had bounced back. So we divided them to 50 apiece and that seemed to work...WOOHOO!

Thanks for being patient!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Hey Ken can I use my P.O. Box for the club? Cause someone just blew up my mail box with a fire work last night. :mad: Oh and did you find that Pick Up yet?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Found it...just got to get mail it. But a PO box should not be used...I don't think UPS delivers to PO boxes.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Okay the reason I was asking is cause its my uncles mail box and someone lit fireworks in it. Oh and I will be waiting for the pick up while im also waiting for my Tux Kermit from amazon.com :smile:

accordboi

Reaction score
I didn't receive any email? I had sent in the info that Peter had requested the very next day after i had received that email. I just went to check and i still didn't get anything. Could i have been in the second half of that bulk email split?

Joe

Reaction score
I'm sure it'll reach you soon, they're probably sending them out as we speak :smile: (hasn't received his yet either and is trying to be patient, not working, lol)

accordboi

Reaction score
that's for letting me know Joe. When i came to the forum today and saw all those posts that everyone received it, i just got a tad nervous. :stick_out_tongue: But at least i'm not the only one who hasn't received it so they probably are still sending it out.