Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Man, I haven't had Jolly Ranchers in general in YEARS! Do they even still MAKE them anymore?
They sure do! I don't eat much candy myself, but I have a weakness for Jolly Ranchers...and anything gummi. They even make soft, chewy Jolly Ranchers now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... I've been out of the scene or something, because I wasn't even aware they made chewy Jolly Ranchers too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe, but I'm not too fond of chewy candy, especially chewy caramel; that stuff gets stuck all over your teeth and it drives you crazy.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
:smile:
There's a Life Savers soft drink?

There's a Jolly Ranchers soft drink?

Whoa!
Yeah! And it taste exactly like the candy, too.

I actually read that they actually discontinued the life Savers one because even though it did well in taste test, consumers thought it would taste to much like a liquid version of the candy. I remember it, and it was actually very good.

But Jolly Ranchers soft drink it kinda hard to find. I think they just released the 'fire red' flavor. People have found it at local convenience stores like 7-11 and things. But I know that wholesale places sell them by the case. Very strong carbonation, very good! Yum!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Miss it? I wasn't aware that it even went anywhere? I know that that have it in the fountain at McDonald's.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think that's Hi-C.

They stopped making Fruitopia around 2002 or so; I know because there used to be dozens of Fruitopia vending machines all over town, and even at my school... then they all disappeared. Man, I miss it! Strawberry was good, but grape was AWESome, especially in the can!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually, they replaced Fruitopia with Minute Maid. Sucks but what can ya do?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh. Well, Minute Maid's okay; I mean they've got lemonade, and that fruit punch drink... and that's pretty much it.