Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, I would rather EAT Skittles than drink them, personally

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure lemon Pepsi and/or Coke is still available around here. I haven't looked for it, but as far as I know it hasn't been discontinued.

It was alright.

We have lime Coke, too.
Same here, but I'm not sure whether that lasted here...

Have y'all tried the Pepsi Summer Mix? It tastes like you're drinking Skittles. :stick_out_tongue:
Really? Erm, yummo. :stick_out_tongue: I don't think we have that here though. If we do I wouldn't mind trying it! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ya know, I actually wouldn't mind a Skittles flavored soft drink. Life saver has on and Jolly Rancher has one, and there both soooo good! i actually had some kind of kool-Aid flavors mixed together that tasted just like skittles, and it weren't have bad! But as far as skittle flavored Pepsi, I'm with the rest of you all.:stick_out_tongue:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ya know, I actually wouldn't mind a Skittles flavored soft drink. Life saver has on and Jolly Rancher has one, and there both soooo good! i actually had some kind of kool-Aid flavors mixed together that tasted just like skittles, and it weren't have bad! But as far as skittle flavored Pepsi, I'm with the rest of you all.:stick_out_tongue:
There's a Life Savers soft drink?

There's a Jolly Ranchers soft drink?

Whoa!

lael

Reaction score
HEY! Did you know that you can turn KOOL-AID into soda pop?
Just make KOOL-AID according to pkg directions then (if you're underage, get the help of an adult).
Then add a few chunks of dried ice! Careful it will bubble & boil over if you add too much too fast

I get mine at my local HYVEE grocer. It'll add carbonation to the drink not to mention who wouldn't want to drink something that has an eery fog rolling off of the top of it? Very Mad Scientist! Also works with some fruit juices, depending on your tastes.

lael

Reaction score
OH! And if you add fruit to the mix & let it sit for a little bit the carbonation will start to get absorbed by the fruit. When you eat the fruit it get's all tingly on your tongue! Pineapple, oranges, strawberries & watermelon's are the best! I usually do this sort of thing when I have BBQ's and small social functions & Holiday parties.

Just thought I'd share.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, I haven't had Jolly Ranchers in general in YEARS! Do they even still MAKE them anymore?