Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I think Pepsi's sweeter. I don't mind either, but I think I'm a Coke girl! I dig the vanilla flavoured one, too. Cherry's nice, too. Does anyone remember the lemon-flavoured Pepsi? Came out early 2000's I think. I don't know about you yanks but here in Aus it didn't last very long, plus you could barely taste the lemon.
I'm pretty sure lemon Pepsi and/or Coke is still available around here. I haven't looked for it, but as far as I know it hasn't been discontinued.

It was alright.

We have lime Coke, too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, I could give a fig about Pepsi and Coke. I'm more into Dr. pepper and Root Beer (usually the mom and pop home brews that you sometimes find in mom and pop restaraunts and hot dog carts).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like Lemon twist Pepsi. But Yeah, I agree that you couldn't barely taste the lemon in it. They also released lime Pepsi right after they 'put the lime it the Coke U nut', too, hehe! I remember they had a watermelon flavored Mellow Yellow just a few years back. Very short lived, but very good! Yum!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anything with carbonation makes me throw up, so I wouldn't be able to tell the different between Coke or Pepsi either, because one sip of either and I start gagging.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry to hear that. I guess not everybody can have that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And the sad thing is that everyone always looks at me like I'm weird when I get all choked up at one sip of any kind of soda.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I remember they had a watermelon flavored Mellow Yellow just a few years back. Very short lived, but very good! Yum!
Yeah, I think some brands of soda (Mountain Dew?) put out a "summer only" flavor for a few months...

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Kind of like how Sierra Mist comes out with that Christmas flavor around the holidays?
Do they have a Christmas flavor? I know Coke, Sprite and Pepsi put out bottles with special holiday labels, but the taste is the same. I don't know about Sierra Mist.

But yeah, I think it is Mountain Dew that puts out special "summer only" flavored soft drinks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, there was a commercial about it with Michael Ian Black and Jim Gaffigan.