Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
And the sad thing is that everyone always looks at me like I'm weird when I get all choked up at one sip of any kind of soda.
Sorry to here that, Snowthy.

Yeah, I think some brands of soda (Mountain Dew?) put out a "summer only" flavor for a few months...
Well, that particular flavor I had during the school year, because I was at school when I first heard about it. Maybe it was near the summer season? but it came out around the same time as their more permanent cherry flavor. But yeah, like Live Wire or something like that, which was available only for a limit of time which was the summer of something or the other. But I saw it around was after that.

Do they have a Christmas flavor? I know Coke, Sprite and Pepsi put out bottles with special holiday labels, but the taste is the same. I don't know about Sierra Mist.
Yeah, Pepsi put out this spice flavor during the Christmas season, and it's pretty good. I though that Sierra Mist cranberry flavor was their holiday one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what is was; they had a commercial where Michael Ian Black and Jim Gaffigan were sitting on a street-side bench, and Jim askes Michael what he's drinking, and he tells him it's the cranberry flavored Sierra Mist, and that it came out only once a year "just like the holiday hawk." Jim said there was no such thing, next thing you know there's a hawk sitting on top of his head singing "Jingle Bells".

Teheheman

Reaction score
I love the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper, That stuff was the BEST!

Daniel

lael

Reaction score
Anything with carbonation makes me throw up, so I wouldn't be able to tell the different between Coke or Pepsi either, because one sip of either and I start gagging.
OMG! I thought that was just me! The only way I can drink anything carbonated is if it's in a bottle w/ a lid to shake out the fizz. I don't have soda pop that often because of this little chore.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what is was; they had a commercial where Michael Ian Black and Jim Gaffigan were sitting on a street-side bench, and Jim askes Michael what he's drinking, and he tells him it's the cranberry flavored Sierra Mist, and that it came out only once a year "just like the holiday hawk." Jim said there was no such thing, next thing you know there's a hawk sitting on top of his head singing "Jingle Bells".
Yeah! I love their commercials, LOL!:zany: They have this new summer flavor out now. It has more lemon taste in it or something like that.

I love the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper, That stuff was the BEST!

Daniel
Yeah! I like the regular kind! I also really like the berries and cream kind, too!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I liked the commercial where Jim and Kathy Griffin had Michael stopped at the airport security check, and Griffin kept waving her metal-detector over Michael's Sierra Mist and making fake beeping sounds so she could confiscate it, and when Michael wouldn't cooperate, Jim pulled on a poop-stained rubber glove.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
speaking of not being able to drink carbonated soda, I have a particular liking of flat or watered down Sprite. I can handle pepsi flat, and most sodas watered down, but I absolutly love that old flat/watered down taste sprite gets:crazy:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Have y'all tried the Pepsi Summer Mix? It tastes like you're drinking Skittles. :stick_out_tongue: