Comedy Central: Sadness Knows No Limits

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
What's the point in having 250 channels if you only use 6 mainly? That's 244 channels you are paying for that you are not using. And if you channel surf all 250 you would spend all your time surfing and no time watching. At least with two channels it's a quick decision about what channel to watch.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
What's the point in having 250 channels if you only use 6 mainly? That's 244 channels you are paying for that you are not using. And if you channel surf all 250 you would spend all your time surfing and no time watching. At least with two channels it's a quick decision about what channel to watch.
But see, with 250 channels, it gives you the option to watch others. I think we have about 90 channels in my package. Now, I don't usually watch nature programs, but if they have something about the mighty Puffin (my favorite animal), then I might take a look. I don't usually watch full programs about technology, but if there is something interesting on the Tech channel, I watch. You just have no options with 2 channels. But keep in mind this is coming from Americans. WE NEED OPTIONS!!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
But we have all that variety of T.V. programmes on two channels!!!! I'm going to keep defending my two channels :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh, willst ye?

*gets into Braveheart-mode*

She can defend 'er twoo channels, but she can never tek eway 'ur OPTIONS!!

:big_grin: Ya know...for a complete look at American channels, you can always visit my room...I have cocoa...and candy....:smile:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
you know what they say...never trust a man with candy

(i mean...who knows where she's been)

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
The Cocoa dosen't tempt me but do you have any Diet Coke? That does the trick every time!! :smile: I'm very easy to please. :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
...and after restraining myself from making a crude remark, I have this to say:

Yes, we've got diet coke! Heck I'll get a keg of it, just sit your perty lil self on the futton!! :wink:

Heh, hopefully that'll be pleasing enough...the rest of the night will probably be less entertainig...:big_grin:

-Matt