Comedy Central: Sadness Knows No Limits

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
:frown: But I am your real friend :frown:

I just wanted the Diet Coke :smile:
Friends don't let friends drink Diet Coke...in Matts room.

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
But I wasn't going to let anyone drink Diet Coke - I don't share Diet Coke with people, I keep it all to myself :smile:

Don't be mad :frown:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL...okay I won't get mad. :smile:

I dunno if you have it in NZ, but here in the states (land of OPTIONS!) we have a slogan "friends don't like friends drive drunk." I thought it was international by now, but I could be wrong. I was just playin' around with that saying. :smile:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Friends don't let friends drink Diet Coke...in Matts room.
heh...that reminds me of the joke about adding two little words to the fortune in your cookie to come up with your true fortune...don't know why but i found it funny

Drtooth

Reaction score
What I hate about Comedy Central is that they show the newer unfunny totally unwatchable (except for TV Funhouse) episodes of Saturday Night Live, and never show classic episodes with the Land of Gorch, or Mr. Bill or anything like that! Sparta cheerleaders??? That's comedy!?!?!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Oh, they do play the older SNL episodes. You just have to be awake at 3am to see them. I've seen some great episodes back when Christopher Guest and Harry Shearer and Martin Short were on the show. Also some of the Eddie Murphy ones.

Midday today (I was home sick) they also had some of the episodes back when Mike Meyers was merely a supporting cast member.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Drtooth: Actually, they cancelled TV Funhouse and took it off.

GWGumby: AFAIK, the earliest episodes they run are the 1989-90 episodes...when did you last see a mid-80s SNL on CC?