Conan O Brian Show

grail

Reaction score
okay, i think he was trying to say that on the Conan O'Brian show, they dropped a Kermit from the roof to the ground (like he had jumped) and then proceeded to get a laugh out of it. all of last weeks should repeat on the second cycle this week. so if you really want to know, stay up waaaaaaaaay late and watch the second Conan every night this week...tomorrow should be worth it anyway...TMBG!

salthemonkey

Reaction score
The Conan O'Brian show was doing a bit on clips that didn't make the air....

In this clip they rip off David Letterman where he tosses thing from the roof.

In this case it was a Kermit the Frog...and when he, Kermit, hit the ground he missed a guy by a wisker....

Then Conan started going on how this guy was almost hit by a plush toy.

That was the bit....

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh....Funny....:confused:

I'm glad I don't watch late-night...:smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
ZACK How dare you mis-quote??? umm, my mom told me to?

no!

ZACK How dare you mis-quote???
Shame on you! Thats a quote from TMM! Where is your head today??????
*very nervously* Umm, Umm, Umm, when i said TGMC, i didn't mean "The Great Muppet Caper" i ment that's one of favorite quotes so i named it from"The Great Muppet Quotes!"

* think's in head, that the word "quote" does not start with a C, in fact there is no C in that word*

umm, umm,umm, you see, you know about the whole Bryon not using the letter C in any word thing, well i've started a boycott of my own, only it's to replace the letter Q with C's so there for it's

The Great Muppet Cuote!!!

*few*

there! there! you see! i didn't miss quote...i mean cuote at all! it's from my favotie Great Muppet Cuote's valt! you see TGMC!:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, nice save Zack!, very, very,very, nice save! if they belive that, they'll belive anything!hahaha!whoops!Dog.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*Straps on funny Nixon mask*

Sorry Zack, its time to get in the truck...

:big_grin: hehe

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
No wait! you can't do this to me!
umm,umm,umm... Here! Take my nine piece ratchet set! My oil can! And don't go away without my Rolls Royce hood ordainment!!! heha!

Zack)Rowlf the, i was wondering when i would find a use for that quote.. I MEAN CUOTE!!! I MEAN CUOTE!!!Dog

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well...I could use a new ratchet set....okay, your good by me. :smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
*few!*

oh good, you could use a new ratchet set...

Umm, well i'll be on my way them..."to Cuote Miss Piggy FROM TMM, "umm....Goodbye!...."

*he,he,he, that ratchet set has gotta have about six of the nice piece's missing, yet alone the other's have gotta be broken or chewed on! hahaha! :big_grin:

i'm outta here!... "TAXI! Oh Taxi!" to cuote kermit from TGMC...:wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*John Wayne voice*

Heh, yeah you run! And tell all your friends...come back ya get more a the same! And next time I won't take a ratchet set, especially if its missing pieces! :big_grin:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
* yell's from taxi cab window*

hahaha! those who give out missing peice ratchet set and run away, live to give out missing peice ratchet sets another day!!!

hey who's driveing this cab anyways? Beau? what they heck are you doing here?!?!?! hey watch out for that!

BASH!CRASH KABOOM!!

tree...*chough*