1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Conan O Brian Show

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Ernie101, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

*Walks to crunched up rear window*

Aw Zack, if you had only given me a complete ratchet set...I probably could get you out of this horrible position...but alas, the set falls short, and I see gas is leaking everywhere...do you smoke? i smoke...

*lights a cig*

Oh how clumsy

*drops cigerette*

Oh wait...

*realizes he's going to blow up in the explosion*

******!!!!

BOOM!!!!

...I guess thats the end of that then...(PS, I don't smoke :D)

-Matt
  2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

:eek: *gaging from second explosion* chough, gag, chough, no i don't smoke .....

hey wha? what happend to beau? hey where's my Roll's Royce hood ordiment??!?!He stole it!! Beau stole myhood ordiment?!?! i don't belive this!!!:mad:

well, Matt, i guess we both loose in this one...

*looney tunes theme plays* Tha, tha, tha, That's all Folks!!:D

Zack)Rowlf the, still heading for Hill's in other thread,, only can't find any of the store's because they all closed,Dog
    :rolleyes:
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

And that my friends, will wrap up tonights edition of "Matt and Zack's Ultimate Sadness Theater". Have a good night folks!:D

-Matt
  4. Zack the Dog

well,....at least it does in THIS thread, there might be a new whole heap of trouble for us in the other one!

of corse there "might" not be...
  5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Heh, Emmy is a muffiner by blood, and if we hide in the WhatNots section in the very back we should be okay...

*Gets tap on the shoulder*
    *turns around to see angry Emmy with pitchfork*

Okay, were sunk..

-Matt
  6. Zack the Dog

not so sunk, this is the OTHER thread, emmy doesn't know we are here! we are safe here!
  7. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I CLAIM SANCTUARY IN THIS, THE SAFE-HOUSE THREAD! NOONE CAN STAB ME (or Zack) WITH PITCHFORKS HERE!!!!

THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE OUR HONOR!!!!!!

That felt rather good... :D

-Matt
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oh...come on, it was funny. I loved that bit. Glad some of you guys didn't see the Ernie and Bert bit they had several years ago. :eek:
  9. Jackie

Jackie New Member

If Emmy is a muffiner, what am I? LOL!
  10. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Certain things should just be left unsaid Jackie... :D LoL

-Matt
  11. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Lol, everyone is so mean to me.
  12. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Ok guys here is what i was trying to say.On this late night talk show called Conan O Brian they were making fun of the faces of death whitch is a violent video that shows people commiting suicide and dead people.They called this the Muppet Faces Of death! they had one muppet getting on fire.They had miss piggy dead in a swamp.They had kermit commit suicide by jumping off of a roof.
  13. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Oh...ew, that's not cool...did you get it on tape?

-Matt
  14. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

No i didnt want to i found it kinda disrespectful to jim henson and muppet creators
  15. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Freedom of speech... :)
  16. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Nothing is free from being made fun of.
    I probably would have laughed my head off. Hey, the muppets got exposure :) .
  17. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Sunshine, you don't happen to be a Black Supremisist do you? Oh no, nevermind thats:

Sunshine Shaboz

Ooooohhh!!!! Funny Funny Ha ha Joke!!!

*gets tomato to the face*

-Matt
  18. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Sunshine Shazbot! ahahhahahaha, Mork from Ork.

*gets bean pie ready to throw* Kidding, kidding, just had to play. :eek: :D
  19. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I think we should start a comedy duo! We can take it on the road!!...or...just leave it..here...*darn* it!!! Lets go get some pretzels..

-Matt
  20. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Or I can pretend to be a pretzel?

*throw salt all over herself and contorts, then hurts back* hahahhaha