1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Conan O Brian Show

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Ernie101, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

First of all, I'm a huge racing fan so Carburetor Jane is an awesome name!

Second, *does a 2 1/2 sommersault twist in the air and lands on one foot*, glad to see someone can "get" us! Besides Grail that is.

*Grabs Carrot top and beats him with a public phone from which he had just dialed down the center (1-800-CALL-ATT)*

Cantus, do you approve? yak yak yak!
  2. grail

grail New Member

yes, well what can i say...birds of a feather and all that...
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Approve?! That's a perminent part of the act!! I think we should round up some other bad comedians and inflict pain on them too...I'll call comedy central, we need to hurt that stupid comedic duo I saw a few nights ago..(Slovan and someone...I have never been so quiet during a comedy show...). Then we need to hurt Seinfeld! And the cast of Friends, and then Will and Grace, and Dharma and Greg! god, Cantagrailaboz will be unstopable!!! Haha!!

*Straps on one-man-band suit*

Next stop, BROADWAY BABY!!! Ha Cha Cha Cha!!!

-Matt