1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Concern about Rowlf

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by GuySmileyfan, Dec 19, 2008.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I never really noticed this about Rowlf, but I did notice it about other characters. Dr. Teeth, Sweetums, and even Crazy Harry were used quite a bit in the first two seasons, but then started appearing considerably less in subsequent seasons (and these characters had important enough parts in The Muppet Movie for their names to be in the credits). It seems that in season three, Dr. Teeth was hardly used at all (I think his number of appearances increased aslight bit in later seasons).