Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I need a halfway area. Don't particularly too much for the phoniness of big Krapdashian implants either, but at the same time, I'm not too fond of the flat and shapeless little boy body that a lot of women today has as well. I like some natural curvature, but it seems like that body type is fading away for either the anorexic or inflated looks.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I need a halfway area. Don't particularly too much for the phoniness of big Krapdashian implants either, but at the same time, I'm not too fond of the flat and shapeless little boy body that a lot of women today has as well. I like some natural curvature, but it seems like that body type is fading away for either the anorexic or inflated looks.
Feminism is ruining our women. :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really don't see what feminism has to do with it. If anything, I think it's the exact opposite: the pressure from so-called "society" that say women have to be a certain size and/or shape to be considered attractive or desirable.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only way I can think of "feminists" ruining women are the ones who refuse to shave their legs or armpits, "because men don't have to," and believe you mean, there's plenty of those types in the hipster part of my town.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The only way I can think of "feminists" ruining women are the ones who refuse to shave their legs or armpits, "because men don't have to," and believe you mean, there's plenty of those types in the hipster part of my town.
"Fat acceptance" is a big part of it, too. Essentially telling obese women that losing weight is "oppressive" and that it's okay to love your body even if it's killing you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway.... Going back on topic...

I was watching Bride Wars for the first time and I just rememebered how cute Anne Hathaway is. :flirt:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I’m fat and I accept I have problems and a little criticism is great, but some people WILL take it too far...