Confessing Crushes...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wait, Thunder, you're fat? I had no idea.

I will be honest - I always pictured you as that skinny guy with long hair and very pale skin. No joke.

Welp, certainly learn something new everyday.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
@LittleJerry92 That'd be like someone saying they picture you as some greasy teenager with shaggy hair, blinding bangs, an umkempt beard, tie-dye t-shirts, and a doobie dangling from your mouth 24-7. :stick_out_tongue:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Wait, Thunder, you're fat? I had no idea.

I will be honest - I always pictured you as that skinny guy with long hair and very pale skin. No joke.

Welp, certainly learn something new everyday.
Well let’s just say I need to lose some weight. I’m not horribly obese or anything, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No I understand.

I'm kind of in the same position - been cutting back on snacks and other suggary stuff and am trying to lose my belly fat.

cjd874

Reaction score
Wow, who knew that my comment about Lauren Scala would turn into a mini-thread about feminism and body image? Not to take anything away from the importance of those things, but I'll help us get back on topic with some older female celebs (40+) that I have crushed on: Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Kerry Washington, Halle Berry, Kate Beckinsale, Elizabeth Banks, Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Rashida Jones, Erin Andrews, and Jennifer Lopez. Seriously, they must all be drinking from the fountain of youth.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Considering I've had crushes on at least two of her characters (*cough* Ember McLain and Raven *cough*), I'll go as far as saying Tara Strong is pretty **** good looking herself.

cjd874

Reaction score
You guys know about those quizzes that determine who your Hollywood exes/dates would be? I took it and got J-Law as a result. (I was a bit displeased to be honest because she's not my ideal picture of beauty or personality.)

If I could choose one woman to date, and maybe marry...I'd have to say Emma Stone. Yes, even in a business full of beauties like Elizabeth Banks, Olivia Munn, Jessica Chastain, Mila Kunis, and Natalie Portman. For me, it all comes down to Emma's fun-loving personality, green eyes, husky voice, and auburn hair.